Easy Accessories

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Easy Accessories
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Carrying on a little point from my first field report:

lonewolf-first-outing-vt188269.html

If you dont smoke, get a lighter anyway, I'm not a huge fan of smoking but isnt a deal breaker, I was outside plenty of times with HB keeping company and keeping her warm ;)

But I was asked plenty of times for a light by other HB's, so for all you guys asking about accessories or props, I'd say get a cool lighter like a zippo and make it unique so it can be a talking point too.

I've found that for unique looking items, which I'm in the process of ordering for myself, I've been using Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/

I'm not advertising or pushing any of the sellers I've used, but you can find pretty unique items, they are relatively cheap and you get get stuff that looks unique and cool.

Things I'm ordering from there, include a ring or two (include 1 thumb ring) which are cheap enough for me to give away without caring.

a chunky leather bracelet and maybe treat myself to a new wallet and belt.

For around my neck I have broze Mjolnir which was hand forged for me while I waited at a English Country Fair (I live in the UK)

Its plain and simple, but catches the eye and is surprisingly heavy
Attachment:
image1.JPG
image1.JPG [ 109.17 KiB | Viewed 3767 times ]

Post subject: Re: Easy Accessories
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

I also don't smoke but I carry a lighter with me anyway. It's always good to provide value and hang out with a girl outside.