Quality Posts about Confidence

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:37 pm 

Quote:
There is alot of stuff out there, some on this forum.

Here are some links that you may want to read:

how-to-be-a-super-confident-alpha-vt3723.html]HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA by Excitement[/url] Godlike.

motivating-quotes-vt870.html Motivating Quotes - Bouncer Very Helpful. Loved it.

reframing-your-beliefs-vt1000.html] Reframing your beliefs - Bouncer[/url] - One word. Excellent.

self-limiting-beliefs-vt908.html] Self-Limiting Beliefs[/url] -Very usefull info in that thread.

inner-game-checklist-before-you-go-out-vt161.html] Inner Game Checklist before you go out - Puzzle[/url] - One of the best posts in this forum. Definate must read.

morning-mantra-vt2231.html]morning mantra... -Enigma87[/url]really deep (and slightly glamor girly) words from Enigma. A great mantra.

some-really-helpful-beliefs-by-ross-jeffries-vt104.html]Some really helpful beliefs! (by Ross Jeffries) - BackUP[/url] - Subtract what ever opinion you have of NLP or Ross Jeffories and do what your suppost to do when present with examples and quotes. Look beneith them and see what they are really saying.

Same goes for canned material guys! Look at the skeleton not the flesh. Strip them of the flesh and rebuild your own new being from the base of that skeleton.

(now theres a quote for you!)

a-few-mindsets-derived-from-nlp-vt2032.html]A Few Mindsets Derived From NLP... - Element[/url] - I think this sums up alot of how NLP is used to improve yourself.

any-given-sunday-speech-vt3936.html] Any Given Sunday Speech - Xfman[/url] I dont know much in the universe but I know Xfman hit the nail on the head with this post. Excellence.
If you found any other great post about confidence send me a Private Message and I will add it to the list

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

is anybody having the problem of not being capable of clicking the links?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You have to click the bit that says [Link].

To make them clicky links, you have to have them like:
['url=how-to-be-a-super-confident-alpha-vt3723.html]HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA by Excitement['/url]
Without the 's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

the one part of the game which gave me my confidence was the game of crash and burn given by tony clink in "the layguide" stating that u should go up to every girl u can see for day or so and say the most outlandish thing u can to make sure you get rejected, after a while the rejection actually becomes fun and so whenever you do open a set, getting rejected will not phase you wat so ever.

Side Sweep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Cheers for the effort pal. Very helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Much needed, thank you

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

is anybody having the problem of not being capable of clicking the links?