[Case Study] Text Game - what went wrong for rejection (big)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

First post here. Before posting my wall of text, just want to make sure if it is according to the forum rules or just general etiquette to put long text conversations and ask for a community discussion.
I believe this is an intermediate gaming example that many can learn from in the end!

Best,
SS

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:43 pm 
English Muffin

Go for it

These are usually quite amusing because it usually involves:

- Needy supplicating texts
- 4 messages in a row to every 1 of her messages
- then some needy safety net response 'Lolz just kidding, how r u'
- Girl not responding
- An apology
- PUA hasn't met her nor slept with her but still justifies that she is unique wife material lady
- then responses from people that can't be assed to respond so they just tell you to read RC's text guide

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, so here it goes (hope i don't dissapoint Dragula)

Story time no one cares about, and wall of text incoming :D
Just putting all the ferkin details here cause we I dont know where ive screwed.

I met this HB7 on a dating app, that stated that we had 9+ common friends. Im 27, she 23.
I since deleted the app, but only had about 10 introductory msgs that I will recall here as best as I can, (but not much sensitive material), then we skipped to FB.
I texted with the principle of "taking as long has her to respond, and a little bit more".
I will make comments on parentesis.

On app (Friday night)

Me: Hey HB
HB: Hey Me

Me: How are you? We have a bunch of common friends, have we met?
HB: Guess not.
HB: Wait, I've seen you at highschool I guess.

Me: Checked your photos, can't remember you. (honest)
HB: I doesnt matter.

ME: So you live near school?
HB: YEah, im from place5kmfromme

Me: Really close. You work nearby?
HB: Yeah, you?

ME: Used to work/study in city far away, finishing studies and staying with family for a couple of weeks.
HB: What do you study?

Me: That. (nice health degree)
HB: Nice. Hows it going?

Me: Procrastinanting a lot. Prefer chatting with cute girls
HB: ahah, you gotta study.

(3-4 more messages of small talk, no highs or lows)

Me: Wanna exchange FB? I liked chatting to you
HB: Sure

Me: Add me, First Last
HB: Added you

(2 minutes later, on FB)

Me: We have almost 60 friends in common, its not possible. (including bestfriends and even father and sister..)
HB: aahhah. Told you

ME: Be good, well talk later.
HB: Yes :)
HB: Go sleep so tomorrow you can wake up full of energy to study ahaha

Me: it has to be
Me: And you rest cause no ones deserves working till 1am on fridays. Good night.

HB: It has to be
HB: Its like that for those who work in shifts
HB: Sleep well :)

(no reply until Sunday afternoon)

Me: Hey HB
Me: How you doing? How was the weekend?
HB: Hello hello, everything allright, and you?
HB: I did a night shift ahah, you?

Me: Good. Another crappy shift? You didnt tell me where you work and doing what.
HB: Ahaha, im a nurse, so i have to do crappy shifts once in a while.

Me: Very well. Urgency, hospital?
HB: No, general practice.

Me: What do you do in that service?
HB: I deal with all kinds of patients, but the majority is old people, infections, brain bleeding, etc.

Me: I see. Does it get busy in night shifts?
HB: Sometimes, it depends :P

Me: And do you like what you do?
HB: Yes, I do :)

Me: With that nice smile I bet you are the oldies favourite nurse :) (my first smile)
HB: Ahah, you think so?
HB: Smiles dont heal, unfortunatly.

Me: YEs they do.
Me: You dont believe that?

(she 1:30 hours gone)

HB: Sometimes it helps yes.
HB: I also need to speak with someone fun and with a nice smile :P (It was a nit needy from her... and I thought I got her)

(me 2:00 hours gone)

Me: You can always have a good time with my company, but i advise you: my services are VERY expensive...
ME: Besides, my schedule is full in following weeks :P (2nd smile)
Me: What makes you laugh seriously, and be happy? (bit lame, didnt review it appropriatly)

(she 1:30 hours gone)

HB: Ahahah, alright, I know in advance (about the expensive and schedule)
HB: What makes me laugh? It doesnt need much honestly :P usually im a cool/happy girl :P

(me 2:30 hours gone)

ME: I like that. Got a sense of humor?
HB: Some days ahahaha

Me: I guess we will get along well then ;)
Me: I need some local info. That park in your zone, whats it called?
HB: Yeah, its good, i dont go there for a long time though.

Me: Is it ok to walk my dog there and let him roam free?
HB: It depends, does he behave? Theres a river...

Me: Hes does not behave very well ahah
HB: Then bring the dog AND the leash :P

(I post a nice selfie with me and my black great dane with his tong out)

Me: Looks like well-behaved?
HB: You or the dog? Ahah

Me: You can say both eheh
HB: I have my doubts if any of you is well behaved

Me: Well, I bite more than he does, its a fact..
Me: You a cat girl or a dog girl?
HB: Dog girl :)
HB: You bite more? So he just barks?

Me: He is more into barking and licking
Me: I bite, but with love ahah
HB: Hmm, is that so..
HB: Whats his name?

Me: XXX (his color in a foreign language)
Me: "(Its very original ahah)"
HB: Ahah, Thats what I was gonna say

Me: You got one yourself?
HB: I do
HB: A yorkshire

Me: So much smaller!
Me: HB, im gonna sleep.
Me: You work tomorrow?
HB: Yes, hes way smaller.
HB: Yes, i gotta go sleep to. I am on afternoon shift.

Me: Always working in shifts?
HB: Yes, always.
HB. But I kinda like.
HB: My body and my mind are a bit against mornings, or the simple waking up early.

Me: Ah, i know that feeling
HB: Another reason to like shifts :P
HB: There are advanages and disadvantages
HB: But while i dont have other stuff, im good like that. (i guess she was mentioning familly, kids etc)

Me: Im trying to fight that, cause probably my next work is gonna be from 9 to 5
Me: But do you got a limitation on overnight shifts?
HB: No, but i can do change shifts at will. Usually i make 4 to 5 nights a month.

Me: That flexibility is cool, as long as you have a group that doesnt mind.
HB: Yes, there are always those who prefer mornings and such. Older people ofc ahah.

Me: Well HB, i really gotta go.
Me: Well talk tomorrow
ME: Good night!
HB: Till tomorrow
HB: Sleep well :)

(I didnt text her the day after, but waited 2 days instead - today)

Me: GOOD day HB! You good?
HB: Hi good day
HB: I am and you?

Me: Everything fine.
Me: Look, i got some cancelations...
Me: And i got a time for us to grab a coffee on thursday (2 days away)
Me: Or after, in the weekend.
HB: I work

(I didn't like the simple yet rude response, and waited for 13 hours)

Me: ok

End of story

Now I was not sure about the last ok, but i guess i wanted to give the last word, only with a big delay in time (showing i have a busy day, for all its worth it after she rejects), and with a simple, dry and non capitalized nor punctuated ok. Many of you will probably say i shouldnt have said a thing at all and leave it blank.
Theres a possibility that she replied only out of sympathy because of our common friends and family. Although I asked familly and close friends about her, and though they know her, they only talked 3-4 times to her, ever.
Anyway, i plan on leaving it like that for a week at least and then maybe try again. Or two weeks since i have some big exam comming in two weeks from now
What are your comments? what went wrong?
What should me next steps be?
Thanks for the effort into looking into this wall of text and any input in advance!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You should have flirted more, instead of talking so much about her work, shifts and asking dull questions, such as in the last conversation you two had (how are you, you good, that kind of stuff).

Moreover, you said you wanted to answer "ok" to have the last word and with a delay of time to show her something. This is you putting her on a pedestal, seeking a reaction. That's why most of guys fail at pick up. They have an agenda, so they become outcome dependent.
Don't do that again. Don't seek a reaction. Act with the sole purpose of having fun through flirting (with everyone). Misinterpret what she says from time to time, tease her (with her work, with anything).
Every person prefer to laugh than to talk about jobs.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:10 am 
English Muffin

a dating website....

You fluffed her to death with mundane chat

Please get to the point and ask her out for a drink, its conversations like this that gives me an unfair advantage.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You know, there's a reason why people generally respond with "read R.C's guide". Which you should, you should read my guide.

There is sooooooooooooooo much useless texting between you two.

Look, you're new so I won't go hard on you. The jist of it is this, you didn't flirt, you didn't tease, you didn't show any sexuality or even personality for that matter. You literally just talked to her for the sake of talking to her, asking about her night shifts and how her day was 80% of the time.

Read my guide. You'll figure out what you did wrong on your own. Feel free to ask questions if you have any, after you're done reading.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for your feedback.
I have read your guide RC and its very concise with top advice.
The thing is, as I was writing the messages, I knew already that they did not have the content I wish they would: yes it's boring to talk about work, where you live and that crap.
The reason I did it though, it's because I wanted to seem friendly in the first place, and not come to much as a player, afraid of scaring her.
Maybe you are not giving enough importance to that, but we have 60 friends in common, even close family! It would do me more harm than good to go straight with a player attitude, that girls sense immediately, don't they?
Guess I have to find something in the middle for similar situations.
His it salvageable? have you rewired a similar situation? What timeframe should I seek, considering I adopt a serious game attitude?
Best

SS

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you wanted to hook up with her, why would you want to show friendliness in the first place? Whenever you'd try to change your approach, she'd feel confused.

If you want to hook up with a girl, approach and flirt with her.
Without flirting you'll get stuck in the friend zone.

The first attitude you should develop is to not give a fuck about what she thinks, time frames and whatever, because you're already putting her on a pedestal. That will screw you even more.
The second is not to approach with an agenda already in your mind.

First thing: approach 10 girls consecutively, because you're coming for a scarcity mindset.
Second thing: just flirt with them.

That being said, forget about time frames, talk with several girls (the one of the thread included) and flirt with her. You won't hook up with her probably, but you'll learn from your mistakes and probably get her as a friend and get to know her female friends.

And approach girls in real life. Online gaming is lame and the probability of getting you so far is way lower, because girls tend to get messaged all the time, so they become extremely picky when IRL they'd like to meet a guy like you.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:22 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
It would do me more harm than good to go straight with a player attitude, that girls sense immediately, don't they?
Yeah, god forbid she senses you're a fun guy worth committing her time to date. Your family and friends may find out you're actually a cool dude and who'd want that.

Who said anything about a "player" attitude? I told you to flirt and show some personality.

Your excuse is invalid.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
The reason I did it though, it's because I wanted to seem friendly in the first place, and not come to much as a player, afraid of scaring her.
Maybe you are not giving enough importance to that, but we have 60 friends in common, even close family! It would do me more harm than good to go straight with a player attitude, that girls sense immediately, don't they?
You're playing not to lose. Instead...Play to win

Evidently, you are not going to meet up with her with this texting or mindset, she is probably fucking someone who doesn't give a shit about her as we type