The topic of Shit Tests.


Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
 Post subject: The topic of Shit Tests.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:44 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5343
Location: Romania
This thread is partly inspired by this one. Aside from that there's my personal issue with the term.

Neo puts it into perspective here:
neo87 wrote:
Please....could we stop using the term shit test? I'm actually concerned that no one who talks about them knows what they are, the term has lost its meaning and it's just the Pua version of people saying the illuminati to explain something or theorize something. No offense op but your definition encompasses a girl telling a guy to fuck off, a girlfriend flirting in front of her bfs face, a girl on a date teasing you, a girl asking a legitimate question.All different situations but I see guys dumping all sorts of shit into this shit test bucket. It's detrimental because it makes newbies laugh off red flags as well as over complicate or respond weirdly to a girl asking a simple question.


Guys post here about girls asking them over. About girls giving them compliments. About girls blatantly disrespecting or otherwise insulting them and they all come under the same name. Shit-test.

Let's get something straight. This term was brought to the community by the same so called guys that brought you NLP, routines, attraction phases, negs, boyfriend destroyers and so on.
These were the guys like Tyler. They focused all their time and energy on appearing attractive rather than becoming attractive because people, for the most part are lazy fucks. They'll pay for magic shortcuts because the alternative requires some real effort.

Now here's the thing. If you get snide remarks, it's for one of two reasons.
Either it's issued as a playful challenge.
or
It's outright disrespect. Sometimes you deserve it, other times you're talking to a social idiot.

If it's a playful challenge, it's not a shit-test. It's flirting.
If you're talking to a social idiot, like neo said, it's not a shit-test. It's a red flag.
And if your own ways of communicating with women turn them off to the degree that they bypass their default 'let him down nicely' mode, guess what, it's still not a shit-test. She's already flagged you as unworthy of her time. She's not testing your resolve, she's being purely hostile.

A shit-test is an excuse. The excuse used to justify the short comings of a flawed ideology. Because it's easier to tell a customer "you failed her shit test" rather than it is to tell him "our methods don't work". Go figure.

Also, here's some wisdom from Jack:
JackZero wrote:
The effort of reacting to them is ALWAYS defensive and takes away from your power.


The only thing that comes even remotely close to being tested is when people scan for compatibility. And if you're not compatible with her, she's not compatible with you. However if you still feel the need to justify or react to that, you are, in essence, being needy and insecure in your own self.

As a final note, most of you guys would be far better off if you'd take more things at face value instead of going on intense mental masturbation sessions.
Because
Dragula wrote:
An interested woman will find 25 hours in a day for you.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:09 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5625
Location: Los Angeles
This is a great post. Shit tests are my all time community pet peeve. Responding to perceived shit tests is probably why most guys lose girls that are initially attracted to them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:05 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:58 am
Posts: 390
Location: U.S.
I know people in my class who do this all the time. One girl told a guy that she has a boyfriend (he knew she didn't), instead of taking it at face value, he thought it was a shit test and harassed her (then became needy asking why she didn't want him). I cringed through the whole thing.

Great post as always, R.C. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 3438
Being reactive is never a good thing. Good post R.C.

_________________
In a funk? Read this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3744
R.C wrote:
This thread is partly inspired by this one. Aside from that there's my personal issue with the term.

Neo puts it into perspective here:
neo87 wrote:
Please....could we stop using the term shit test? I'm actually concerned that no one who talks about them knows what they are, the term has lost its meaning and it's just the Pua version of people saying the illuminati to explain something or theorize something. No offense op but your definition encompasses a girl telling a guy to fuck off, a girlfriend flirting in front of her bfs face, a girl on a date teasing you, a girl asking a legitimate question.All different situations but I see guys dumping all sorts of shit into this shit test bucket. It's detrimental because it makes newbies laugh off red flags as well as over complicate or respond weirdly to a girl asking a simple question.


Guys post here about girls asking them over. About girls giving them compliments. About girls blatantly disrespecting or otherwise insulting them and they all come under the same name. Shit-test.

Let's get something straight. This term was brought to the community by the same so called guys that brought you NLP, routines, attraction phases, negs, boyfriend destroyers and so on.
These were the guys like Tyler. They focused all their time and energy on appearing attractive rather than becoming attractive because people, for the most part are lazy fucks. They'll pay for magic shortcuts because the alternative requires some real effort.

Now here's the thing. If you get snide remarks, it's for one of two reasons.
Either it's issued as a playful challenge.
or
It's outright disrespect. Sometimes you deserve it, other times you're talking to a social idiot.

If it's a playful challenge, it's not a shit-test. It's flirting.
If you're talking to a social idiot, like neo said, it's not a shit-test. It's a red flag.
And if your own ways of communicating with women turn them off to the degree that they bypass their default 'let him down nicely' mode, guess what, it's still not a shit-test. She's already flagged you as unworthy of her time. She's not testing your resolve, she's being purely hostile.

A shit-test is an excuse. The excuse used to justify the short comings of a flawed ideology. Because it's easier to tell a customer "you failed her shit test" rather than it is to tell him "our methods don't work". Go figure.

Also, here's some wisdom from Jack:
JackZero wrote:
The effort of reacting to them is ALWAYS defensive and takes away from your power.


The only thing that comes even remotely close to being tested is when people scan for compatibility. And if you're not compatible with her, she's not compatible with you. However if you still feel the need to justify or react to that, you are, in essence, being needy and insecure in your own self.

As a final note, most of you guys would be far better off if you'd take more things at face value instead of going on intense mental masturbation sessions.
Because
Dragula wrote:
An interested woman will find 25 hours in a day for you.


Great post


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7529
Location: United States
1st off. Good post.

But the ones that'll need it, will not understand it, till their nose gets rubbed in it, like a puppy that shit on the carpet.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:19 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 4:06 pm
Posts: 72
Location: Sweden
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
1st off. Good post.

But the ones that'll need it, will not understand it, till their nose gets rubbed in it, like a puppy that shit on the carpet.


I need it. And you're right I don't understand. Rub my face in it then.

I got these lines dropped on me, last night.

Two girls calls me over on the way to the bathroom, I introduce myself and ask what they wanted.

"Do you want to have sex with us?"
("With -both- of you - yes...But I need to take a piss first)

When I get back one girl lean in to me, putting my face at her neck and I smell her. She grabs my hand and says: "Are you nervous? You're shaking" (I wasnt)

Then "I don't like guys with small dicks" (out of nowhere).

There was nothing really flirty about how she did or said it. It was more like she did it to get an reaction out of me.

If these arent shit tests I don't know what fucking are...

When I messed with her she said "Do yoy think this is a competition or something"

These kind of interactions are so fucking tiresome and uninteresting. They just want to test you to see if you can hold your shit together, it offers no exchange what so ever. So I got the fuck out of there.

_________________
When you realize your six year old self had better game than you, pushing girls in puddles, pulling their hair and giving absolutely zero fucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:37 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3893
Dorian_G wrote:
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
1st off. Good post.

But the ones that'll need it, will not understand it, till their nose gets rubbed in it, like a puppy that shit on the carpet.


I need it. And you're right I don't understand. Rub my face in it then.

I got these lines dropped on me, last night.

Two girls calls me over on the way to the bathroom, I introduce myself and ask what they wanted.

"Do you want to have sex with us?"
("With -both- of you - yes...But I need to take a piss first)

When I get back one girl lean in to me, putting my face at her neck and I smell her. She grabs my hand and says: "Are you nervous? You're shaking" (I wasnt)

Then "I don't like guys with small dicks" (out of nowhere).

There was nothing really flirty about how she did or said it. It was more like she did it to get an reaction out of me.

If these arent shit tests I don't know what fucking are...

When I messed with her she said "Do yoy think this is a competition or something"

These kind of interactions are so fucking tiresome and uninteresting. They just want to test you to see if you can hold your shit together, it offers no exchange what so ever. So I got the fuck out of there.
Wow you must have a weirdo magnet i've never had any such encounter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:45 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 4:06 pm
Posts: 72
Location: Sweden
Probably. This was the worst one yet. But similar, but not as many, usually happens when I talk to the kind of slutty, but acutually not that hot, girls.

I don't know if it's an insecurity on their part, a failure to flirt or that they think they make certain they get a sexually aggressive, dominant guy that can fuck the shit out of them...

_________________
When you realize your six year old self had better game than you, pushing girls in puddles, pulling their hair and giving absolutely zero fucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3744
Dorian_G wrote:
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
1st off. Good post.

But the ones that'll need it, will not understand it, till their nose gets rubbed in it, like a puppy that shit on the carpet.


I need it. And you're right I don't understand. Rub my face in it then.

I got these lines dropped on me, last night.

Two girls calls me over on the way to the bathroom, I introduce myself and ask what they wanted.

"Do you want to have sex with us?"
("With -both- of you - yes...But I need to take a piss first)

When I get back one girl lean in to me, putting my face at her neck and I smell her. She grabs my hand and says: "Are you nervous? You're shaking" (I wasnt)

Then "I don't like guys with small dicks" (out of nowhere).

There was nothing really flirty about how she did or said it. It was more like she did it to get an reaction out of me.

If these arent shit tests I don't know what fucking are...

When I messed with her she said "Do yoy think this is a competition or something"

These kind of interactions are so fucking tiresome and uninteresting. They just want to test you to see if you can hold your shit together, it offers no exchange what so ever. So I got the fuck out of there.



Still not even a test. When something is a test, that implies that you can responding a certain way would get you what you wanted. In this case, you passed... You didn't take the bait, you weren't nervous. However no win. This was probably just a chick fucking with you. However you acted in response to her wasn't going to get you laid. Let me say that better... However you reacted to her flirting or bs wouldnt have affected getting laid.

Tests are silly to classify these things as because in most cases girls aren't doing something to test whether to sleep with you. Even in this example you handled it well and it wasn't a test hence it made no difference. Girls joking or fucking with you doesn't mean they're testing whether to sleep with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:53 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5343
Location: Romania
Dorian_G wrote:
If these arent shit tests I don't know what fucking are...


A couple of girls fucking around with you?

EDIT: ah, neo beat me to it.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 4:06 pm
Posts: 72
Location: Sweden
neo87 wrote:
Dorian_G wrote:
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
1st off. Good post.

But the ones that'll need it, will not understand it, till their nose gets rubbed in it, like a puppy that shit on the carpet.


I need it. And you're right I don't understand. Rub my face in it then.

I got these lines dropped on me, last night.

Two girls calls me over on the way to the bathroom, I introduce myself and ask what they wanted.

"Do you want to have sex with us?"
("With -both- of you - yes...But I need to take a piss first)

When I get back one girl lean in to me, putting my face at her neck and I smell her. She grabs my hand and says: "Are you nervous? You're shaking" (I wasnt)

Then "I don't like guys with small dicks" (out of nowhere).

There was nothing really flirty about how she did or said it. It was more like she did it to get an reaction out of me.

If these arent shit tests I don't know what fucking are...

When I messed with her she said "Do yoy think this is a competition or something"

These kind of interactions are so fucking tiresome and uninteresting. They just want to test you to see if you can hold your shit together, it offers no exchange what so ever. So I got the fuck out of there.



Still not even a test. When something is a test, that implies that you can responding a certain way would get you what you wanted. In this case, you passed... You didn't take the bait, you weren't nervous. However no win. This was probably just a chick fucking with you. However you acted in response to her wasn't going to get you laid. Let me say that better... However you reacted to her flirting or bs wouldnt have affected getting laid.

Tests are silly to classify these things as because in most cases girls aren't doing something to test whether to sleep with you. Even in this example you handled it well and it wasn't a test hence it made no difference. Girls joking or fucking with you doesn't mean they're testing whether to sleep with you.


In this case she was most definitly just messing with me.

But back to the theory of shit test.

I just view them as disqualifier tests. If you fail you're out. If you win it doesn't mean you get to fuck her, or even get closer to fucking her. All you've done is not screw up. It's a girls way of testing if that cocky attitude is just an act or if you're for real. It can be done in a flirty way (I can even enjoy that), or in a direct way for maximum difficulty. However, when shit tests are her whole rutine it's boring.

_________________
When you realize your six year old self had better game than you, pushing girls in puddles, pulling their hair and giving absolutely zero fucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5343
Location: Romania
Dorian_G wrote:
In this case she was most definitly just messing with me.

But back to the theory of shit test.

I just view them as disqualifier tests. If you fail you're out. If you win it doesn't mean you get to fuck her, or even get closer to fucking her. All you've done is not screw up. It's a girls way of testing if that cocky attitude is just an act or if you're for real. It can be done in a flirty way (I can even enjoy that), or in a direct way for maximum difficulty. However, when shit tests are her whole rutine it's boring.


"If you fail you're out?" "Get to fuck her?"
If that's your mentality you're out before even put in a position to 'fail'. Because you automatically put her worth above yours for simply being a woman that you intrinsically have to prove yourself to.

Also if she has to "test" your attitude, it's because your attitude is not genuine to begin with. If you are cocky you don't get tested for being cocky. If you act cocky then you send mixed signals, because it doesn't come natural to you and people see through your bullshit.
Those 'tests' are not tests. It's just people calling your bluff.

You're facing this issue because like most guys, you're stuck in place where women are a prize you have to "win". A better place is if you were the price they had to win.
And this doesn't boil down to gender by the way. All it has to do with is self worth. You can either be the employee begging companies to hire him, or you can be that employee that has companies begging him to accept their offer.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3744
R.C wrote:
Dorian_G wrote:
In this case she was most definitly just messing with me.

But back to the theory of shit test.

I just view them as disqualifier tests. If you fail you're out. If you win it doesn't mean you get to fuck her, or even get closer to fucking her. All you've done is not screw up. It's a girls way of testing if that cocky attitude is just an act or if you're for real. It can be done in a flirty way (I can even enjoy that), or in a direct way for maximum difficulty. However, when shit tests are her whole rutine it's boring.


"If you fail you're out?" "Get to fuck her?"
If that's your mentality you're out before even put in a position to 'fail'. Because you automatically put her worth above yours for simply being a woman that you intrinsically have to prove yourself to.

Also if she has to "test" your attitude, it's because your attitude is not genuine to begin with. If you are cocky you don't get tested for being cocky. If you act cocky then you send mixed signals, because it doesn't come natural to you and people see through your bullshit.
Those 'tests' are not tests. It's just people calling your bluff.

You're facing this issue because like most guys, you're stuck in place where women are a prize you have to "win". A better place is if you were the price they had to win.
And this doesn't boil down to gender by the way. All it has to do with is self worth. You can either be the employee begging companies to hire him, or you can be that employee that has companies begging him to accept their offer.


This

Also... I'd even say girls don't even test you for whether you're genuinely cocky or genuinely whatever.. You meet a chick and you're acting cocky. She likes cocky and she plays back with you. You aren't genuinely cocky so when you can't keep up and she gets bored... You say she was testing you and you failed. But she wasn't. She was doing what a cocky guy loving girl does... She flirts with him. You think it's a test because you're faking. Like if you got a job in accounting with a fake resume. You aren't accounting inclined or understand it. On day one your new boss is explaining something and using accounting terms you should know. You can't understand him and he realizes the ruse. He wasn't testing you... Same way a girl isn't testing you when she's bantering back.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:07 am
Posts: 195
Great post RC. Thanks for throwing more light on this topic. Only if guys would be more assertive and congruent with who they are, they wouldn't have to worry about shit tests from women. Shit tests would come left, right, center but you'd be in an auto-mode to handle them without even thinking whether a shit test was thrown your way.

_________________
"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link