Problems regarding sex

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Problems regarding sex
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1) Well to sum up, I cant get her to cum. It Is pissing the shit out of me really. She was a virgin and it hurted a lot the first couple of times, now it is better though, however it still does hurts, and I cant thrust all the way. At the beggining of sex itself it is so fucking narrow it even hurts me when im not using a condom, then it gets better. Yes we do a lot of foreplay, between 30 mins to an hour most of times, and yes we tried lube. Thats one.
However I cant also get her to cum with my manual or oral stimulation. I slept with some other women in my life and I always got them to orgasm, either way. She says she likes most when I go two fingers somewhat deep, but it doesnt do it. She stards getting very turned on, and eventually starts moaning(she takes very long to reach this point though), nevertheless after some minutes of this she tradually deacreses intensity, and at that point my wrist and fingers are aching like hell and i I cant go much more. She doesnt respond to g spot like others did, which was almost instant. Its throwing me off.... She has never touched herself and does not know what an orgasm is, but when I ask her she says I think Ill realise when I do have one,, which seems fair. I recall one time she said she was peeing in the middle of foreplay.
She doesnt seem to enjoy much when I try to stimulate here clit, but I could be the problem since I have trouble finding it sometimes, and Im not so experienced, Ive allways focused on vthe vagina and it worked.. But well. She is kinda shy with sex, she wouldnt let me go down on her cause she thought its embarrassing for me, she is quite pudurous. What should I do?

2) Another quick thing, what do you gust think about jelaousy and that stuff? Cause one friend told my girl that a relationship without some fightsimg and jealousy plotlines is boring and she shtarted thinking about that. Where are so relaxed, we dont give each other trouble for anything and we dont fight, what do you thunk about that. Also she has implied to me that I was too non-jelaous, like I didnt care about her

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

About the sex, the responsibility is on her for her own pleasure, but you can lead her in that.

-First if you could get her to masturbate, that is always helpful. Girls who do this will have an easier time feeling their pleasure and allowing themselves to let go.
-If the muscles in her vagina are more developed she will also cum easier, try getting her to do kegel exercises or get those brass balls for her to strengthen those muscles.

I have done both of those two things to great results.

The next things you can do:
-Get better at talking to her in sex, don't think it's going to help much here, but it's a valuable skill to be able to do with a woman and get her turned on with your words.
-Use David Shade sex stuff. His books are fantastic on taking women through wild sexual experiences. Try "Give women wild screaming orgasms."
-If nothing else works, hypnotize her. See Mark Cunningham- Erotic Hypnosis

I been through this man, it sucks! Good luck and let us know.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Update. What do you think I should do If she is kind of fucked up. Actually Shes quite small and sometimes it hurts accidentally, but the problem is that once that happens, she is thinking omg its gonna hurt again and she doesnt even enjoy.
Also, could someone give me some tips on going down on a woman? I cant get her to cum that way. I dont go straight to the clit, rather i warm her up before by kissing the labia and shit, but even when i go for the clit she doesnt enjoy it as much

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A very small percentage of women can actually have an orgasm from sex alone. Knowing that you should know it isn't your fault. You mentioned pleasing her other ways, maybe try different things with your mouth and your hands and tell her to speak up when something feels good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can understand you're frustrated, yet you need to be patient and DO NOT let her know you're getting wound up about her being unable to cum. If a woman has never been able to cum, you have a bit of work cut out in getting her there.

Every woman is different, this is especially true in the bedroom. I've been able to make a woman cum from simply stimulating her nipples and other women have taken a lot longer with full penetrative sex.

What is crucial is you don't make a big deal out of the fact she can't cum, and if she starts to get upset or even cry you need to reassure her, smile and tell her it's not a big deal and that it's okay. Ideally you want the focus to be on having great sex, this will help her enjoy the sex and make orgasm a lot easier.
You should also be fully in the moment and loving the sex, if she senses (and she will) you loving her body and pussy, she will really get off on this, this is one of the hottest things for her.

You should also be able to talk a little dirty to her(even just tell her how much you love fucking her), and even moan etc. This shows sexual confidence and that you're loving the sex and if you show this, she will feel it's okay for her to fully enjoy the sex too.
You need to help her figure out, even "unlock" her ability to cum. Something which will require patience.

If she thinks you're not fully enjoying yourself because she can't cum, she will become more anxious and conscious about it; this is counter productive, you need her to "not think" in other words, she should be fully relaxed and in the moment in order to orgasm. Something which she will find immensely difficult if she thinks her not being able to cum is a big deal, be careful you don't make her feel that there is something wrong with her. In your frustration it could be easy to accidentally make her feel that she's under pressure to orgasm.

Some women find that being able to make themselves cum through masturbation (on their own with nobody else there) helps immensely for being able to cum with a partner, you might consider telling her to purchase a vibrator so she can practice by herself (or even buy one for her). Some women describe this as "figuring out" how to orgasm.
Conversely, if a woman was already using a vibrator and already capable of orgasm through masturbation and couldn't cum during sex, she should refrain from using it for a while (about a month or so) because she may be reliant on the speed of the vibrator.

You mentioned she wouldn't let you go down on her because of embarrassment? This is very indicative of the shame women feel because all through life they are told their vaginas are dirty and shameful. Tell her (at opportune moments obviously) how much you love her pussy, how you love tasting it and how it's even beautiful. If you can make her feel sexy and unashamed, this will do wonders for her ability to enjoy sex and eventually cum.

I really hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
A very small percentage of women can actually have an orgasm from sex alone. Knowing that you should know it isn't your fault. You mentioned pleasing her other ways, maybe try different things with your mouth and your hands and tell her to speak up when something feels good.
That's a myth. And it's likely caused by men that have no clue what they're doing.

@OP have a look at the ebook She Comes First. I believe it's free. It's literally "How to give her oral - For dummies".

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.