The topic of Shit Tests.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I know people in my class who do this all the time. One girl told a guy that she has a boyfriend (he knew she didn't), instead of taking it at face value, he thought it was a shit test and harassed her (then became needy asking why she didn't want him). I cringed through the whole thing.

Great post as always, R.C. :)
I agreed. Most of the time if a girl is interested, you won't hear her mentioning her boyfriend at all (even if she actually has a legit bf). The way I see it, if your frame is incongruent, she will test you to see if you're who you said you are or you're just fronting or faking it. So in that sense, there is no such thing as correct way to pass shit test that you can learn from others. You'll be fine as long as you don't act differently and change your frame. Just be your consistent self whatever that is.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so I'm not trying to start some retarded flame war here, but maybe this is just an issue of semantics.

You know the whole: you say "to-may-to", I say "to-mah-to" situation.

Maybe shit-tests are just a derogatory term for a compatibility test, where guys will focus more on the negative outcome of this test (rejected = oh that is a bunch of shit).

In my posts, I should have used the term "compatibility test" because I wanted to describe the situation as a whole and not focus on the negative outcome.

Anyway, I hope that makes sense. I don't disagree with what you posted but this is something I have been thinking about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:43 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

A compatibility test doesn't really need to exist as a term because any effort done in regards to "passing" it automatically means incompatible in that instance.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

We should clarify the term for rookies, yes. But this thread falls into the old pseudoscience of "ignore all technicals, just be magically awesome."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:16 pm 

Please explain how "stop treating every breath a girl takes as a test" translates to "be magically awesome".

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
A compatibility test doesn't really need to exist as a term because any effort done in regards to "passing" it automatically means incompatible in that instance.
Yes, I understand what you mean. I don't care what women say and I'm only focused on pulling them into my frame, not the other way around.

I do agree that when you see everything a woman says or does to a man as a test, it puts them at a higher value than a man. I do not need to validate myself to any woman. Women need penis just as much (if not more) than men need pussy.

I will stop referring to them as shit tests because it sounds too negative and beta. Compatability tests is a better term, although I no longer even want to refer to these situations with anything that uses the word "test".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:34 pm 

Yes. That's what I mean.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:00 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I understand what you mean. I don't care what women say and I'm only focused on pulling them into my frame, not the other way around.

I do agree that when you see everything a woman says or does to a man as a test, it puts them at a higher value than a man. I do not need to validate myself to any woman. Women need penis just as much (if not more) than men need pussy.

I will stop referring to them as shit tests because it sounds too negative and beta. Compatability tests is a better term, although I no longer even want to refer to these situations with anything that uses the word "test".
Youve over complicated a simple thing. A woman texting you "Im so busy" out of the blue, is not her "testing" or anything to do with "compatibility." Please dont just change "shit" for "compatibility" because that makes no sense in your situation. Its just her starting a conversation, or if she's an attention whore, seeking some attention. Not an out of the blue "test" for compatibility.