PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A lot of members asked me for advice on online dating so I decided to provide you guys some key points to ensure your success with online aspect of the game. Hope this will help.

Online dating is rather popular nowadays and it's a great tool to improve your game. However, it can't replace the real experiences and skills you will learn in gaming in person. So I advise to use it only to increase your laids and experimenting with new materials. DO NOT depend on it. There are so much factors that you can't control with online dating such as competition, lack of physical and emotional connection, fakers, attention seekers, etc... So don't sweat it.
Quote:
KNOW YOUR TARGETS

Jack of all trade is good, but casting a wide net depends more on luck rather than skill. Hence, it is important to customize your game to your specific target in order to achieve your success rate. With that said, ask yourself what kind of women you want to get and what you want to accomplish with online dating. It doesn't matter if it's just practicing, getting laid or girlfriends, once you have a clear goal in mind, it's much easier to make change and improvement to get closer to your goals.

Once you have an idea of what kind of women you want to attract, do some research on their mentalities, what they like, what they hate, etc... The more you know about your demographic, the better and easy it is to game them.
Quote:
TAILORING YOUR GAME

Now that you know which direction you're heading off to, you can tailor your profile, pictures and frame to appeal more attractive to your demographic. For example, last year, I was all about gaming women that are around my age, so I made myself more appealing by emphasizing my career and finance and my pictures were more mature and classy. This year, I switched to younger chicks that are between 18-22, of course, I couldn't use the same profile and pictures or frame to game them. So I changed it.

When a man know what he want, it will show in everything he does or say. And yes it affects your inner game and frame. Your messages will stop being all over the place and will have a flow to them, to lead the interaction towards your goals, that in online case are usually landing a date or number. One key rule to remember is anticipating their responses and ask yourself if this message will get you closer to scoring her number. If it's not, change it so it does. Less but higher quality and intentional messages are always better. Having time to construct your responses is one of the advantage we have with online dating. So use it wisely.

There are great materials on online dating out there, you can use them but change it so it speaks your personality rather than just a copy and paste. Your profile personality and your frame should be consistent in order to effectively creating comfort and reduce flakings. Don't try to be somebody else, BE a better version of YOURSELF. Who cares if you're dork? BE a fucking kick-ass awesome dork! Own your reality and women will follow.
Quote:

An effective and success profile should be like a commercial, it engages people's emotion, appealing to their needs and give them what they want. Hence, it should have the following 3 major components:

- Selling -
This is where you talk about yourself, DHV and play up your strengths.
Be subtle, upbeat and unapologetic for who you are.

EX: Since Tony Stark stole my spotlight as a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, I decided to become an evil genius surgeon instead. Quite a tough road, but life would be boring without dreams and challenges wouldn't it?

This sentence alone shows humor, intelligence, perseverance, confidence and adventurous. You don't have to spell it out, but women are good at picking up on subtle things like this.

- Reeling -
This section is mostly for qualifying and push and pull. Also to pre-select the type of women you want. The key is letting them know your standards and what you want.

EX: DO NOT message me if you're a bartender, stripper, aspiring actress, lack of a sense of humor or too horny to be in public, it'll never work.

- Closing -
Hook points to spike their curiosity and increase their level of interest. This is where you appeal to what your demographic want.

EX: If you're tired of dating immature jerks and want someone who is more mature and have his life together, shoot me a message and we'll see how it goes.

This is what I used on my profile to attract young girls due to the fact guys their age are all that.
Quote:
MESSAGING

There is a few key points when messaging a woman online:

1. Every message you send should be working towards your goal. If it doesn't, improvise it so it does.

EX: "What do you do for fun?" (as you can use this info to suggest a date later one) vs "How is your luck on here?" (it doesn't really help you landing a date, you might have to change topic and waste couple responses before you can suggest to hang out)

2. Aim to each your goal within 5 exchanges, meaning you should be number close around your or her 5th response. Any longer than that, your risk increases (running into friendzone, dealing with attention seekers, time wasters, etc...) If you run a solid game and the woman is interested, she will more likely to give you her number within the first few exchanges. If not, you can build more comfort and ask again, but this way at least she knows you want to meet and don't have any intention to be her friends or online buddies.

3. Be fun and personal. Avoid to make your message sounds generic. You can send the same opener for dozen girls, however adding something personal about them will increase your success rate of getting responses.

EX: "What are you looking for on here honestly?" (pretty generic) vs "Hey Carrie, what are you looking for on here honestly besides someone to kick your ass at thumb wars? ;)" (more personal since it used the info she provided on her profile)

There are lot of reason when a man messages a women online, but it all boils down to very 2 basic goals. Hence, these following are 2 basic layout for your interaction with them. Having a system makes everything much easier and less time consuming.

- To date her -
1st message: Push and pull with a qualifier.
EX: Hey Shelly, you're officially the second cutest girl I've come across today. I'd totally take you out for something fun and exciting. But wait... are you adventurous at all?
2nd message: Bantering to create more comfort (Role playing, teasing, etc..)
3rd message: Sharing and create an emotional connection. (Something fun and personal)
4th message: Qualify her again to create more attraction and comfort.
5th message: Suggest a date and number close.

- To fuck her -
1st message: Push and pull with a qualifier.
2nd message: Sexual bantering to create sexual tension. (Role playing, sexual innuendos, sexual topics, etc..)
3rd message: Future projecting to gauge her reaction.
EX: I hope you're not that much of a moaner since I do look the thrill public ;)
4th message: If she plays along with the future projection, sexual escalate. If not, keep putting images into her head. Be fun, don't be creepy about it.
5th message: Reassuring her to avoid buyer remorse and number close.
EX: "I love it when a girl can talk openly about sex. A lot of women can't do that. You're quite fun to talk to. Let's grab a coffee at xxx on yyy. Shoot me your number."
Quote:
FOLLOWING UP

Now that you have her number, you gotta follow up and arrange a date. The best way to do that is CALL her the next day and set up something within the next 4-5 days. If you don't have the guts, then texting is fine but she will have more time to think about about it and easily for her to reject it, you will also need to build more comfort in order to avoid flaking.

- Avoid the weekends and fancy date ideas such as expensive dinners, movies, romantic hotspots, etc...
- Have couple venues in mind so you guys can bounce between them.
- Pick her up or ride together. The closer it is to your place, the better and easier it is to pull her back to your place.
- Have something at your place so you can use it as an excuse for her to come up. Worst case scenario if you end up at her place, tell her you have to use the bathroom.
- Avoid sitting across from her, you can't kino that way. If you have no choice, at least pick a seat against the wall, so she won't be distracted by all the people walking in and out.
- Kino as soon as possible.
- Always aim for f-close on first date.
- Kiss her during the date, not at the END of it.
That'd it for now. If you guys have any question, shoot. I'll try my best to answer them.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good post man!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool post man. I might give online a shot again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used the ''To date her'' section and got a reply of 'second hahaha' any idea what I should reply?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I used the ''To date her'' section and got a reply of 'second hahaha' any idea what I should reply?
You can bait her again with "Oh yea, the cutest one was unfortunately batshit crazy. Hopefully, you're not the same."

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I love this article it is genius but could you please expand on the points under 'To date her' and 'To fuck her'. That would be much appreciated, like examples and possible situations

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Learning the hard way, the cube routine is impossible online...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Learning the hard way, the cube routine is impossible online...
Save it for face to face. With the cube routine, I always incorporated so that I can also kino them at the same time. Usually I'd ask them if they believe in mind reading, then I tell them to hold my hand so our mind can connect. Sometimes I joke around saying "It doesn't work, maybe we need to kiss also" and lean in, if she complies, I'd just kiss her. If not, I just laugh it off at a joke. It's a great way to start off since you can caress her hand while her eyes are close and running the routine.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I love this article it is genius but could you please expand on the points under 'To date her' and 'To fuck her'. That would be much appreciated, like examples and possible situations
The two follow similar concept, the only difference is when you just want to fuck her, you skip out on the emotional connection and pushing her into your sexual frame. You're doing this by teasing and future projection to gauge her reaction.

Here's an example for the to fuck her concept. I had this conversation with HB8 at 3AM on NYE on POF. I used the future projection of we kissing at NYE and she played along.

Me: Happy New Year btw! Too bad you just missed our New Year kiss by 2 hours and 43 minutes ;)
Her: Aww I did miss the kiss didn't I? Lol
Me: Well if we pretend that we're in Alaska then we'd still have 6 min left...
Her: Lmao oh really?
Me: Now you have 5 min to win me over or I'm sueing for sexual harassment when you just grab my face and kiss me
Her: Lol I'm about to go to law school so u wouldn't win lol & I doubt u would sue with the way I kiss ;)
Me: Unless you can tie a cherry stem with your tongue. Otherwise I've seen better kisser ;)
Her: I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue & more ;)
Me: And 3....2.....1.... Now you can kiss the groom!
Her: Haha shut up lol ; p
Me: Looks like 2014 is gonna be an awesome year for me. Well your groom gotta head to bed now. Shoot me your number and we'll fight over our honeymoon destination tomorrow.
Her: Lol ur funny :) my numbers xxx

If this was to date her type of message, it would involves 1 or 2 get to know her question instead of all those sexual bantering.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Crazy how simple you make it look when in reality it is quite complex, cheers man!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How would I respond after I follow your EX: Hey Shelly, you're officially the second cutest girl I've come across today. I'd totally take you out for something fun and exciting. But wait... are you adventurous at all? Then they reply, "Second?" or something along those lines.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
How would I respond after I follow your EX: Hey Shelly, you're officially the second cutest girl I've come across today. I'd totally take you out for something fun and exciting. But wait... are you adventurous at all? Then they reply, "Second?" or something along those lines.
Quote:
Quote:
You can bait her again with "Oh yea, the cutest one was unfortunately batshit crazy. Hopefully, you're not the same."
However, keep in mind that those examples I gave are just there to help you guys understand the basic concept of how the conversation flows should be. Like I mentioned in the post, integrate it with your personality and come up with something original.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Great post, man! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just find for myself that the second messages is where I'm weak and was looking for a reply for that response and also when they just answer with "Yeah" to the adventurous part of the opener.....where do I go from there?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I just find for myself that the second messages is where I'm weak and was looking for a reply for that response and also when they just answer with "Yeah" to the adventurous part of the opener.....where do I go from there?
You push forward and make them qualify....? "How so?"/"So what is the most adventurous thing you have done? (with a guy if you want to get sexual)", etc....

-"--"-