PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys I know alot of people (me included) use alcohol as somewhat of a crutch when going out night gaming to steady the nerves and be more confident and i'm wondering has anyone here ever gone from night gaming tipsy/ drunk to going out sober? and if so was there any issues?

The reason I'm asking is because I use to almost always go out using alcohol and I have AA and end up not really approaching. Took a break from Night game because of other life responsibilities and took it as a shot to work on Inner game and work on being social sober.... And I realized that I don't have an issue being social and the best results (which are rare) i have had with women was sober and thinking of not drinking anymore to approach women.

But would this not also defeat the purpose of going out to just have fun because I quite enjoy going out with the boys and drinking.

Sorry for the Newbie-esque long question

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:56 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Moderation. Use it.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Drinking and inebriation exist on a spectrum. It isn't like your only options are stay sober or get wasted. You can go out and keep it in moderation for pickup, then go a little crazy sometimes with your buddies. In fact I think those party nights are necessary every once in a while to prevent burnout.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I usally just have one drink while doing pickup at bars, anything more, I loose the ability to approach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:51 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Nothing wrong with drinking socially- drinking to get trashed is reserved for alcoholics, teens, and college aged people. Even then, you don't want those hangovers/loss of ability to game

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game