1. Get a job, one that I actually like to do - I'm open to any money making tips in the meantime, but I doubt there are any?
2. Re-build a social circle - I'm completely clueless on this. How am I supposed to do this when I've got hardly any money, no job, one close friend, no girlfriend, and clubbing really isn't my thing!? This is the one I probably want to work on the most.
3. Crush this oneitis - can never have too many tips on this, but I think I know the majority of it, it's just about time from here.
4. Build some confidence - I don't want to feel weird randomly approaching women. I know how to do it, I've done it drunk, I've (hardly ever) done it sober... but I stop myself doing it almost every time I leave the house.
5. Focus more on the positives of my life
Dude, good for you. These are the types of posts that are actually cool to see on here - (instead of the "how do I steal this girl from her boyfriend" gems)... You're someone who realizes they need to make some changes and are really trying.
1. I do not think you need a job to be successful with women - though it does help... You can spin your story to make it sound more adventurous... like "my last job just wasn't for me. I'm young and wanted to travel a bit, and now I'm taking some time to figure out what I want to do".... so *SOMETHING* along those lines... You don't have to tell people you're out of work.
2. Rebuilding a social circle is tough - particularly when you aren't working... Work is a good place to meet people and grab a beer, etc. Of the friends you have, do they ever go out? Be sure to tag along, and be social when you do. Meet as many new people as you can through your existing friends. Do you have siblings? Can you go out with them and meet their friends?
3. Best way to crush oneitis is to fuck other women. Condition your brain to realize the truth: it was one girl and you have options out there. A lot of good options. Great girls who will make you happy... and you know what? They also fuck just as well or better than the oneitis. That isn't even meant to sound inspirational, but it does... it's actually the truth.
4. I truly believe you need to address your confidence before you're going to be able to get over your AA. You need to literally believe in yourself as an asset and a catch for women... it doesn't sound like that's currently the case - as you're depressed about 1, 2 and 3, above... Before you can get over your AA, you need to focus on yourself.
5. Needs no explanation or re-enforcement. Yes you need to do this.
Good luck, dude.