ELIMINATE SOCIAL ANXIETY



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety




Author Message
 Post subject: ELIMINATE SOCIAL ANXIETY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Posts: 326
This is my first post on this section and I'll try to make as simple as possible.

There are many ways to get rid of social anxiety and approach anxiety.

The best ways are the following :

1. Drugs.

The best drug for anxiety is TRAMADOL.

I read about it on accident on another PU forum and recommended to my cousin and it works like a charm.

My cousin has severe AA and he told me that the crippling feeling was gone.

Tramadol is a drug for mild and severe pain usually taken by those with cancer to ease off the pain. It last about 3-4 hours and from what he told me and read about on anxiety forums it has no side effect. (I suggest reading the prescription first)

The problem with Tramadol is that you need prescription , at least in my country.

DOCUMENT YOURSELF BEFORE TAKING IT.

GOOGLE IT. Many people have only good things to say about this drug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. MY NATURAL WAY TO ELIMINATE IT.

a) Stop eating sugar.
b) Force yourself and drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day.
c) Stop eating after 8pm.
d) Stop smoking.
e) Exercise.
d) STOP JERKING OFF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. BEST WAY TO ELIMINATE IT !!!!!!

What you are about to read is very powerful.

Let's say you want to go out and get to the venue at 12pm.

You should do the following.

At 10.30pm go for a run , NOT JOGGING.

SPRINTING

You do it like this :

a) Warm yourself up for 10 minutes.
b) Start running as fast as you can for 1-2 minutes.
c) After the sprint do not stop , but walk for 5 minutes.
d) Then spring again for 1-2 minutes. (RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FOR 1-2 minutes)
e) Then walk for 5 minutes and sprint again.

Repeat this until you can not take it any longer , depends on how fit you are.

After this session is over , take a shower , dress up and drink 1 litre of water before going out.

DO THIS EVERY DAY , EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT.

EVERY NIGHT.

Sprinting stimulates the testosterone production , much FASTER then jogging,

When you arrive at the club you will see a big difference.

NOW YOU KNOW. PUT THIS INTO PRACTICE AND YOU'RE ON.

_________________
User Banned for Repeatedly Breaking Forum Rules. Inflamatory posts will result in a forum ban.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 am
Posts: 11
interesting, I'll give it a go. I usually found myself easier to approach after some dancing.

_________________
Fortune Favors the Bold


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am
Posts: 55
please don't recommend a pain reliever for relieving anxiety.

If you really want a drug that gets rid of anxiety, take Benzodiazepines.
xanax or valium, etc.

but don't use drugs, stop being lazy and go out there


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Posts: 326
Quote:
please don't recommend a pain reliever for relieving anxiety.

If you really want a drug that gets rid of anxiety, take Benzodiazepines.
xanax or valium, etc.

but don't use drugs, stop being lazy and go out there
I am not going to argue , ok benzodiazepines may be the best solutions , I am just providing feedback from my cousin and from other tramadol users.

Drugs must be the last solution.

_________________
User Banned for Repeatedly Breaking Forum Rules. Inflamatory posts will result in a forum ban.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1020
Website: http://www.volcanoconfidence.com
Hey man,

all that sprinting might get you into shape, but to get rid of your
anxiety, try this technique www.volcanoconfidence.com

Anxiety is based in how you look at women. The thing is that if you
have anxiety around women or people, it's because you are
looking at a woman as higher from you.

If you turn that view and start looking a woman differently, not as
some goddess who can have anybody anywhere, but as a person
with their own challanges, insecurities and low self esteem.

And if you can actually FEEL how they feel, you will then understand them
and you could actually feel their fear and anxiety.

And once you do know about it, you can then communicate to it in a way
that is calming to them- and this is completely different than attacking
your anxiety head first.

So this technique is called the flip, and is designed to do just that - to
make you turn the realities of a woman and of you to it's head, so
you actually can see HER insecurities, fears and challanges.

Get it here www.volcanoconfidence.com

It's free.

_________________
I need 30 guys to test my new AA Cure technique, that eliminates your AA
in UNDER an hour.

Requirements:
>You have to be over 21 of age
>You're not comfortable approaching women
>You are serious about eliminating it

Apply At:Test Group


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Posts: 326
Quote:
Hey man,

all that sprinting might get you into shape, but to get rid of your
anxiety, try this technique www.volcanoconfidence.com

Anxiety is based in how you look at women. The thing is that if you
have anxiety around women or people, it's because you are
looking at a woman as higher from you.

If you turn that view and start looking a woman differently, not as
some goddess who can have anybody anywhere, but as a person
with their own challanges, insecurities and low self esteem.

And if you can actually FEEL how they feel, you will then understand them
and you could actually feel their fear and anxiety.

And once you do know about it, you can then communicate to it in a way
that is calming to them- and this is completely different than attacking
your anxiety head first.

So this technique is called the flip, and is designed to do just that - to
make you turn the realities of a woman and of you to it's head, so
you actually can see HER insecurities, fears and challanges.

Get it here www.volcanoconfidence.com

It's free.
I don't have AA , but I'll take a look over it.

Thank you for contributing.

_________________
User Banned for Repeatedly Breaking Forum Rules. Inflamatory posts will result in a forum ban.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 am
Posts: 552
Quote:
SPRINTING

You do it like this :

a) Warm yourself up for 10 minutes.
b) Start running as fast as you can for 1-2 minutes.
c) After the sprint do not stop , but walk for 5 minutes.
d) Then spring again for 1-2 minutes. (RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FOR 1-2 minutes)
e) Then walk for 5 minutes and sprint again.

Repeat this until you can not take it any longer , depends on how fit you are.

After this session is over , take a shower , dress up and drink 1 litre of water before going out.

DO THIS EVERY DAY , EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT.

EVERY NIGHT.

Sprinting stimulates the testosterone production , much FASTER then jogging,

When you arrive at the club you will see a big difference.

NOW YOU KNOW. PUT THIS INTO PRACTICE AND YOU'RE ON.
I believe that's called HIIT and most professionals recommend not doing that more than 3 times a week.

Don't see how not eating after 8pm will solve AA...


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Posts: 326
Quote:
most professionals
Professional athletes ?

_________________
User Banned for Repeatedly Breaking Forum Rules. Inflamatory posts will result in a forum ban.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 am
Posts: 552
Well I'm not a professional athlete.

But please enlighten me as to how eating after 8pm makes me more anxious.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Posts: 326
Quote:
Well I'm not a professional athlete.

But please enlighten me as to how eating after 8pm makes me more anxious.
LESS ANXIOUS you mean.

Not eating after 8 is part of a diet. In itself it does nothing.Helps you lose weight.

You are taking things out of context.

_________________
User Banned for Repeatedly Breaking Forum Rules. Inflamatory posts will result in a forum ban.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 am
Posts: 552
Quote:
Quote:
Well I'm not a professional athlete.

But please enlighten me as to how eating after 8pm makes me more anxious.
LESS ANXIOUS you mean.

Not eating after 8 is part of a diet. In itself it does nothing.Helps you lose weight.

You are taking things out of context.
No I mean more anxious. Re-read my post.

Part of a diet? In my part of the world it's too hot to cook dinner before 9pm in summer.

If you read most nutrition websites, the after 8pm thing is a myth anyway.

Hardly taking things out of context, you said to stop AA don't eat after 8pm??


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Posts: 3
Location: CA
I've found it's helpful to play this game with a friend. I do not know who the creator of this game was but the guys at SimplePickup mentioned it.

Go to a public place with good traffic. Flip a coin to see who goes first. The person who goes first must approach the girl the other friend points out. Your friend will tell you which girl and then say "GO" - which is when you move to her. If you do not approach you must do 15 push ups where you stand.

This works because most of us are programmed to follow orders and directions as the result of schooling and being told what to do by parents. Additionally, most people's motivational strategies are geared toward moving away from pain rather than moving toward pleasure - hence the push-ups.

The added benefit of this game is your friend can provide you with feedback on your approach. Were you loud enough? Were you slouching in? Were you shaking your head? Were you smiling too much?

Do more than 10 approaches each when you play this game and afterwards reward yourself with your favorite food. Do 10 because towards the end it will feel a lot easier to approach.

Hope this helps.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 172
Quote:
2. MY NATURAL WAY TO ELIMINATE IT.

a) Stop eating sugar.
b) Force yourself and drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day.
c) Stop eating after 8pm.
d) Stop smoking.
e) Exercise.
d) STOP JERKING OFF.
THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im surprised stelar knew this but its BANG ON, especially the sugar and not eating after 8pm part!!!

Eating sugar raises anxiety, as does late eating. This is why I eat broccoli and asparagus in the evenings only

WORKS AN ABSOLUTE CHARM FOR SOCIAL CONFIDENCE


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 am
Posts: 132
1.) Take control of the situation so you know nothing bad will happen

2.) Convince yourself nothing bad wil lhappen


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Posts: 858
I'm sorry I can't help but chuckle to your post :lol: Running outside is not going to effect your level of approach anxiety. AA is biologically hardwired into our brains. We have various degrees of it, but we all have it. It only effects you because you let it exist. Your inner game is not strong enough and your mindset when you approach is wrong. You don't see that approaching is not a skill at all..you can't let yourself go of the outcome..you're seeking approval...you're thinking that a rejection = failure and a lot of bad mindsets. Bro you can jogg alll you want..climb mountains if you like it this is ridiculous. Do you imagine you cant talk to a girl because you havent jogged for 30 minutes? This maybe in some imaginary way diminishes AA..but you're not going to take control over your life by running before talking to girls. You need to learn how an attractive man thinks and how he acts. Period.

_________________
Greatness is never borned


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link