Unanswered topics | Active topics |
New posts | Your posts
A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.
It is NOT
a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.
A Sticking Point is:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.
|Author ||Message |
| Kyuchii || |
|New to MPUA Forum |
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 am
Heres the situation, i met this girl in a club, danced with her and her friend, her friend had an ioi with me, but i had no intrest in her friend. after dancing, her friend asked me if i wanted to drink with them, i followed them, at the table, i went to ask for the girls number, she claimed that she forgotten her number, so she gave me her facebook instead. They left after that to bring their drunk friend home.
The following night, i Facebook messaged her, did an opening and heres the following conversation.
u wana know something
what? : /
im a direct person
i have a crush on u
i like u
and i wana know u more
they told me already
I DIDNT TELL THEM
i told no one
so did u rly forget ur number or u just didnt want to give me
im not good with numbers so yea i dont knw my number
i also dont remember my number
but well i also dont give my number to anybody
but in that case i thought u just didnt wana give me
that may be also tho
cos u dont give your number to people right. except your fren
u just broke my heart into 2 pieces and i couldnt find the other half
oh wait, i found it. was under my bed
? hold on im sticthin them up
OMG, my heart doesnt want to stick together
ITS TELLING ME TO GET UR NUMBER
so are u gona save me anot?!
u dont want to be a murderer dont u!
idk : /
i promise i wont call/sms u after 12am
2am on weekdays
i can get my lawyer to write this donw
nah. i cant lol
nvm its okay then surely u have your personal reasons
Point of this post:
- i want to know what i did wrong
- what should i have done
- what is the best answer after she says "im not giving my number to u"
- what should i do next if i wanted to pursue her
much help appreciated.
| Chief || |
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 am
If you don't want to get banned, send me a PM with an explanation of:
1. Why you ignored the "READ BEFORE POSTING" announcements.
2. What I can do to get people like you to read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" announcements before posting threads here in the Sticking Points board (add a few more announcements?).
3. Or, if you actually HAVE read that announcement, it's obvious that you didn't understand something about it. If that is the case, how can I reword the announcement so that you would understand it?
_________________The Forum Rules
- Please report any rule violations by clicking on the exclamation mark button in offending posts.
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum