Hairstyle



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening




Author Message
 Post subject: Hairstyle
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
Just wondering, does the hairstyle affect the way a girl reacts to your conversation? I mean if you're having long hair or something like that would get less success in approaching woman than when you're having short hair/bald?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
100% yes, hairstyle affects the way girl reacts. In fact hairstyle is really important. If someone wants to look better in jus few minutes he should get a good hairstyle. I prefer direct style, so this may differ in Mystery Method, but IMHO you should get haircut, style, clothes etc. suitable for your target. You should be dressed otherwise when you go out with a business woman, student or Manson Goth groupie fan.

Nevertheless peacocking can be gr8 when properly used with good game.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
I was asking because my hair is not short, I'm a bit like Bieber hairstyle, but basically when I go clubbing and shit, I surely make it look good so I was wondering if girls are more in guys with short haircut more than in those with longer haircut.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
Girls are more in male guys, so bald, short hair can be good, I mean Jason Standham style, but this doesn't mean that guys with long hair can't be male alpha. Being male isn't only about the haircut, but Bieber doesn't sound male to me.

Some girls are keen on long, Bieber, bald or short hair. My advice is, go to see a good hair stylist in your city and let him propose some hairstyle suitable for your head shape etc.

More or less 10 years ago I had Bieber style hair and for sure it wasn't my style and it wasn't sexy, male etc., but only found on the Internet. What's more, it wasn't for me. You can ask guys from the PUA community in your town about who cuts their hair.

If you don't know anyone competent, pick up a few hot chicks, ask them about the hair advice and choose the most common advice. I always ask women what clothes should I buy.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 am
Posts: 814
Location: NYC
Are you fucking kidding me, is this conversation seriously happening. Get what ever hairstyle you think looks good on you and makes you confident, cause all they give a shit about is your confidence. I am rocking (and I say that word lightly) an almost to be jew fro, with curly ass strands flowing down my cheek. You think that effects my game in any way. Maybe there is a 1% that instantly orgasm when they see my hair and ignore everything else, fuck me silly 100% because of my hair, but I assume that with most people they dont give a shit. Especially since if a girl wants to continue to fuck you, she will tell you... hey faggot cut your hair, you like a fucking mop. Then you will either tell her to suck your dick or take her advice.

So basic answer. No it doesn't matter that much, its all about your confidence. Obviously it doesn't hurt to have some style, since it really does change your look. But dont get an emo look if your a giddy chipmunk all cute and fluffy and shit. Stick to your style/personality.

_________________
Best of Luck
-Raphael

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
Quote:
More or less 10 years ago I had Bieber style hair and for sure it wasn't my style and it wasn't sexy, male etc., but only found on the Internet.
I'm 17, turning 18 in a few months, but basically if I get a short haircut, I'd be looking like a 14 years old little boy, so I wouldn't love that now that my confidence is on building decks.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
Quote:
Are you fucking kidding me, is this conversation seriously happening. Get what ever hairstyle you think looks good on you and makes you confident, cause all they give a shit about is your confidence. I am rocking (and I say that word lightly) an almost to be jew fro, with curly ass strands flowing down my cheek. You think that effects my game in any way. Maybe there is a 1% that instantly orgasm when they see my hair and ignore everything else, fuck me silly 100% because of my hair, but I assume that with most people they dont give a shit. Especially since if a girl wants to continue to fuck you, she will tell you... hey faggot cut your hair, you like a fucking mop. Then you will either tell her to suck your dick or take her advice.

So basic answer. No it doesn't matter that much, its all about your confidence. Obviously it doesn't hurt to have some style, since it really does change your look. But dont get an emo look if your a giddy chipmunk all cute and fluffy and shit. Stick to your style/personality.
Entourages, yes you're right if we are talking about this what is the most important, it's inner game. Hairstyle probably doesn't affect your game, but good looks can affect your results. The better you look, the less you talk. You don't need a ferrari or a six pack to fc models, but it's easier when you have them than when you don't. It's good just to look ok and hairstyle is the easiest way to a makeover.

Cheyenne, have this in mind, focus on you game more than on your hair, but use all your feats to close. Changing hair/clothes it's a minimal effort, but can help to achieve better results.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 am
Posts: 814
Location: NYC
100% true jason, personally I love hair, jesus I wish my hair was perfect, but if I thought about that during the entire set I would fail miserably. So definitely work on inner game, because if you are worrying about hair than you have a whole other problem.

At the same time, go to a professional pay the 70$ and take a photo, ask what he did exactly and go with your really stylish friend for advice. Next time just go to a normal barber show him the picture and maj of the time they can replicate it since they know what it should look like on you.

Shop with girls and or stylish friends as well (honestly if you know a gay guy whos stylish prob best bet).

Good luck mate!

_________________
Best of Luck
-Raphael

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
I tried some new hairstyles few months ago but it seems like only longer hair fits me. I have no worry at all, because having the hair a little longer does not makes me less man or makes me a woman. Not in my entire life I've received critics from friends saying my hair is ugly or I look like a woman.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
Quote:
100% true jason, personally I love hair, jesus I wish my hair was perfect, but if I thought about that during the entire set I would fail miserably. So definitely work on inner game, because if you are worrying about hair than you have a whole other problem.

At the same time, go to a professional pay the 70$ and take a photo, ask what he did exactly and go with your really stylish friend for advice. Next time just go to a normal barber show him the picture and maj of the time they can replicate it since they know what it should look like on you.

Shop with girls and or stylish friends as well (honestly if you know a gay guy whos stylish prob best bet).

Good luck mate!
You have gr8 style of writting . Good advice with a doze of humor.

Cheyenne, you won't receive critics of any kind when hot chicks will kneel for bj. Even if you would look like a Quasimodo. Everyone is Alpha when a girl is kneeling in front of him. So, don't worry to much about hair. Men don't have to be beautful, well-groomed will do. But like I wrote: The better you look, the less you talk.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
I'm looking good, but I was just wondering if there's a problem with girls not liking guys with medium hair.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
Women will always find some problems with hair or other features. One day they like long hair, the other bald with tattoos. Women preferences change even during their period. One is sure, eveything which is male and alpha will do. Don't trust, to much, any creature which bleeds 5 days every month and doesn't bleed to death. What women think isn't as that important. Don't listen to them too much and do your game.

- (Chick) Ohh... real, 100% male men have short hair. Not Bieber-hair.
- (You) Yeah and real, 100% woman swallows.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:01 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 85
Location: Wherever I can find HB
Okay, but as long as I look good with the medium hair, there's no problem at all. :p


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:44 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 10
ICQ: 00
Yahoo Messenger: vipereyes00@yahoo.gr
AOL: no
Location: Greece
Guys, At least in my city there are two type of tastes that women have.

It's kind of 50-50. Some women like masculine men with beard, aggressive and manly look. While the other half likes the more "cute" guys who do not have beard, with their hairstyle a little more trendy (not emo). Assuming the are both alpha males in personality and body language!!

But that doesn't mean that they won't pick up a guy that it's not their preferable style.
So it's a matter of what type you are. If your face is kind of cute with not much beard take advantage of being a cute guy. If you are more musculine then take a more "manly" appearance. The hairstyle has to be what fits more in you. If long hair is what fits you most then keep it. If you can think of something else that works more for you then change it.

In the end the apearence does not really matter that much with men it's just another plus if you can take advantage of it. The thing is that if you believe you are looking good it will boost your confidence!! So try to look good for your own sake!

I hope you got my point cause I might have confused it a little.

_________________
Failure is not an option.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 am
Posts: 49
Quote:
Guys, At least in my city there are two type of tastes that women have.

It's kind of 50-50. Some women like masculine men with beard, aggressive and manly look. While the other half likes the more "cute" guys who do not have beard, with their hairstyle a little more trendy (not emo). Assuming the are both alpha males in personality and body language!!

But that doesn't mean that they won't pick up a guy that it's not their preferable style.
So it's a matter of what type you are. If your face is kind of cute with not much beard take advantage of being a cute guy. If you are more musculine then take a more "manly" appearance. The hairstyle has to be what fits more in you. If long hair is what fits you most then keep it. If you can think of something else that works more for you then change it.

In the end the apearence does not really matter that much with men it's just another plus if you can take advantage of it. The thing is that if you believe you are looking good it will boost your confidence!! So try to look good for your own sake!

I hope you got my point cause I might have confused it a little.
These 2 types are everywhere more or less the same. Women during their fertile days like more male alpha guys, so even shy wifes can put out with a biker with tattoos. I heard aprox. 10 times theday after the fc:
Hmmm... why did I have sex with you? I even don't like your looks.

So, don't worry if your appearance isn't perfect. Just go on with your game and close. You woudln't believe how ugly guys fuck 8-10s. Don't listen too much to her speeking what she likes. Don't be discouraged, because of that she likes 50cent type of guys. In this case say her that you like big tits or whatever she doesn't have and fuck close anyway:)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link