Theater date - help me make it awesome!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What up guys!

So in 2 days time I'm meeting with this girl. We met last week, and now I've invited her for our first date.
Since she mentioned she loves theater but hasn't really been to any plays lately, I suggested we go to this college amateur play at night. She said "sounds good".

I will be trying to k-close and f-close. I'm having some trouble with logistics though:

- is it a good idea to take her out for dinner near the theater place first, or just meet after dinner?
- after theater, which doesn't end too late, I'm thinking about going for a drink nearby. Is this a good time to k-close?
- if all goes well, I plan to invite her to my place. What's a good way to convince her to come with me? (I've seen somewhere something like "Come, you totally have to check the (thing) I have there, it's awesome")

Basically I'm trying to make her my girlfriend and I haven't really been sarging lately, so I need all the wisdom you guys can conjure up!

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What up guys!

So in 2 days time I'm meeting with this girl. We met last week, and now I've invited her for our first date.
Since she mentioned she loves theater but hasn't really been to any plays lately, I suggested we go to this college amateur play at night. She said "sounds good".

I will be trying to k-close and f-close. I'm having some trouble with logistics though:

- is it a good idea to take her out for dinner near the theater place first, or just meet after dinner?
- after theater, which doesn't end too late, I'm thinking about going for a drink nearby. Is this a good time to k-close?
- if all goes well, I plan to invite her to my place. What's a good way to convince her to come with me? (I've seen somewhere something like "Come, you totally have to check the (thing) I have there, it's awesome")

Basically I'm trying to make her my girlfriend and I haven't really been sarging lately, so I need all the wisdom you guys can conjure up!

Cheers!
Go to the bar after. Have some drinks. Ask if she can cook. Tell her you have a guitar at home. Ask her if she wants to see it. Bring her home. Have some drinks. Sleep with her. Tell her it's your birthday in the morning. Enjoy your made with lust breakfast.
Quote:
Basically I'm trying to make her my girlfriend
Worry about that after three months of fucking.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Go to the bar after. Have some drinks. Ask if she can cook. Tell her you have a guitar at home. Ask her if she wants to see it. Bring her home. Have some drinks. Sleep with her. Tell her it's your birthday in the morning. Enjoy your made with lust breakfast.
You know what's hilarious? I actually have 2 guitars at home haha

Good stuff. Do you think dinner before might be overdoing it? I mean, since we're going to the theater and drinks already...

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Good stuff. Do you think dinner before might be overdoing it?
Pre drinks with an app to share is fine, sit at the bar. Kino-guide her onto the stool. Guide her to it with your hand on the small of her back.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 pm 
King Among Mortals

Fuck dinner.

Theater tickets-$40.00. Apps and drinks-$64.99. Condoms-$2.99. Finding Out She Swallows... PRICELESS!!!!! Fuck Visa, It Pays To Discover!!!!!

Have backup snacks at home.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Theater tickets-$40.00. Apps and drinks-$64.99. Condoms-$2.99. Finding Out She Swallows... PRICELESS!!!!! Fuck Visa, It Pays To Discover!!!!!
I. Can't. Even. hahahahahahah

Yeah screw dinner. Theater is like 2 hours, but I'll still try to get some kino going on there. Then drinks, where I'll try to k-close (definitely will keep on trying if at first she refuses) and then final stop = place with the cool guitars and shit

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

UPDATE: This shit is waaay too funny.

I was thinking of having a little text convo with her tonight as a stepping stone for the date on Thursday.

She literally just texted me asking me on date. I am leaning towards accepting, but making her work for it. Ideas?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

Ask HER! "Can you keep your hands to yourself? I'm not easy!"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ask HER! "Can you keep your hands to yourself? I'm not easy!"
Done. She's on her way to a bar near my place. This is just too perfect. Come morning I will be here to tell you about it!

Thanks man!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

For future reference:
Quote:
Dinner date, especially for the first few dates, is a horrible idea. Unless, and there is an unless. Unless it's at your place. Just like movie dates.
Quote:
Yep.
Quote:
If you have to "convince" her, you're doing something terribly wrong. The only thing you have to do is give her an excuse for accepting.
Girls love that "in the moment" vibe. They love the "it just happened". What they don't love is the social stigma. So tell her you wanna show her your star wars collection or whatever. She's not a moron, and if you're not a moron and made at least some sexual advance during the date she'll know what's up.

Quote:
Cheers!
Worry about that 2 months down the line when she's actually proven herself as a good fit for that role.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So here's how it actually went:

lay-reports/weird-night-mixed-bag-vt197136.html