Can't figure her out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Re: Can't figure her out
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
i can attract 7's and have them bake me cookies and do my laundry while I act beta. But I like a challenge, I like women I can have witty banter with, who can occasionally sling my bs back at me in a playful way, and who have unreal bodies and beautiful faces. Strong women who are also 9/10 in looks thrill me.
And guys here try all day to act alpha and look how good that goes for them.

You can act however you wish. The fact is, you're extremely confident with lesser attractive women because in your mind, to them, you're an absolute prize. You can act beta all you want, that doesn't make you beta. Internally you still stoically believe you're the man.

That's why she bakes you cookies. And that's why your precious 10's would also bake you cookies if you'd carry yourself around them with the same decisiveness.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:38 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
That's why she bakes you cookies. And that's why your precious 10's would also bake you cookies if you'd carry yourself around them with the same decisiveness.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

My 10 bakes me cookies. But good point anyways, probably one of the better ones made here this week.

It crystallizes the entire thing concisely.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

My 10 bakes me cookies. But good point anyways, probably one of the better ones made here this week.

It's been the same point that has been made over and over again. You don't have to treat a 9 or 10 any different than any other girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:36 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's been the same point that has been made over and over again. You don't have to treat a 9 or 10 any different than any other girl.
I'll go even a step further and say MOST 9 and 10s don't want you to (treat them any different/prize them - it's gross).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'll go even a step further and say MOST 9 and 10s don't want you to (treat them any different/prize them - it's gross).

That's true. It repels them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:47 am 
English Muffin

So Arch, is it safe to say that you've been educated that women are just women despite their hotness 'level' or are you gonna stick your spade in the ground and be all like 'Nah, I'm just right though' - I am seeing more self-righteous posts from you after your last post on this thread, that you can enslave the 7's into segmenting your bag of skittle into individual colours because they are nothing but average pieces of hoe. It's like you really care that you people to know you only get with unicorns. Post after post after post

SURELY you must think that noobs reading recent posts of yours can be bad for their head? You are insinuating that 9/10's require a different type of game, that they require a different kind of pick up material or book which is in fact just making them more intimidating to approach. That perhaps it could be BAD advice and that they simply not pedestal them and just become a 10 themselves instead of trying to date 'up' they are simply just dating what they become? internally and externally.

Because talking like this only makes you seem like you still have a lot a lot to learn with pick up and that is perhaps your next sticking point you should be working on? I know a 40-year-old doesn't like to be told from a 31-year-old this kind of thing, but please don't use the 'Well, when you're my age, you will understand' thing lol

Surely you can support the above points?

I am still working on sticking points too, we all SHOULD be, no? Sometimes I get some oneitus, this is something I am working on. Not because they're a 10 but because I just get that deep crush type of feeling.

RC - do you have sticking points? Jackzero - Are you working on anything? Or are we perfect 10/10 people?

Last edited by Dragula on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Jackzero - Are you working on anything?
I get oneitis too. I have a girl that's been in my life for the past few years that I know is bad for me but I always give into her when she shows up. When I find out that a girl that I used to go out with has a serious boyfriend I tend to dwell on it and think about stealing them back. I have a fear of settling down, even though I think about it quite often. No perfection here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So Arch, is it safe to say that you've been educated that women are just women despite their hotness 'level'

Nope, I'm going to go over to my girlfriend's and hang out with her and her roommate in about ten minutes.

But, I'm just being real, man. Yeah, all women, regardless of looks should be treated the same in order to maintain a solid frame and do well with them. We must tell ourselves this and act accordingly.

But when you see a 9 or 10, you don't FEEL the same as a 5-6. Saying anything else is complete intellectual dishonesty.

I'll check the rest of your post later.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:40 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
But when you see a 9 or 10, you don't FEEL the same as a 5-6. Saying anything else is complete intellectual dishonesty.
This statement says that the problem is you and not the girl. If you see a girl that's insanely hot, you can flirt with them just like you can with any other girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 am 
English Muffin

Word ^

Have you ever met girl where you are attracted and not intimidated by her but then next time you hang out she had more of an effort with high heels and make-up and you're suddenly consumed by her hotness?

But you've already bypassed your foundation that you were comfortable around her at the beginning so therefore you can continue to feel entitled. Whereas the other around, your approach would be more intimidating and more like to put her on a pedestal?

It's crazy how a simple dress and high heels can change one's feelings about the girl which kinda makes the debate very flawed

It's like that Arch can't let a girl have a bad hair day, they are born looking like Nicole Sherzinger.

This isn't a witch hunt by the way, Arch. I think you add value to the forum and you're one of the guys that isn't a fucking creepy weirdo, I guess this topic is more interesting than persuading guys not to get back with their ex's and failing but if I post stuff that has some flaws, feel free to call me out on it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:39 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
This isn't a witch hunt by the way, Arch. I think you add value to the forum and you're one of the guys that isn't a fucking creepy weirdo, I guess this topic is more interesting than persuading guys not to get back with their ex's and failing but if I post stuff that has some flaws, feel free to call me out on it
Same. I have a problem with the psychology in all this. Don't think I don't understand that hot women know that they are in demand, but I also know that ALL women want the best guy that they can have. This game to me is about making yourself the guy that women don't want to miss out on. You don't have to play it where you are hiding who you are or what you want to say. If you get your belief system right and your shit together, no girl that is attracted to you will let you go no matter how you rank them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:18 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Jackzero - Are you working on anything?
I get oneitis too. I have a girl that's been in my life for the past few years that I know is bad for me but I always give into her when she shows up. When I find out that a girl that I used to go out with has a serious boyfriend I tend to dwell on it and think about stealing them back. I have a fear of settling down, even though I think about it quite often. No perfection here.

Hahah same. And she always shows up at the WORST conceivable time - like she senses when i'm at the precipice of my attachment to her breaking and then *BOOM* shows up out of thin air. Its like they have a 6th sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes, women with abundance do act different than women without. Same goes for men of abundance act different than men without.

Doesn't mean all hot women ( i won't say 10s , don't believe that bs ) have abundance.

Just look at the unpopular ones at high school / uni , whatever. They can have alot anxiety and spend their time in the libraries and other indoorsy stuff. And don't tell me those types don't exist.

Also there are fatties with abundance who act like total hot bitches.

Stop putting everything into specific boxes and believe everything is one way when the real world is very different.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:11 pm 

Quote:
RC - do you have sticking points?
Nope, I'm pretty much perfect.

J/k. You know I had a mild case of onitis last summer. That's part of the reason I'm so hard on Arch's 9/10's theory. Because I know just how quickly shit goes bad when I get infatuation syndrome.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.