Stuck with AFC friends


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle




Author Message
 Post subject: Stuck with AFC friends
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:48 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 633
So, all my friends are AFC and they don't really enjoy going out. They only do stuff that there's ZERO chance of meeting women, like: playing video games, going to the cinema, etc.

How do I get new friends who wants to go out? Do I need to start going out alone?

Any help is appreciated!

_________________
Image

"Their compliance is,
'Does she grab your hand?' F*ck you! I want to grab her mind. If I can
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 am
Posts: 170
You could try to help them not be so AFC. I'm sure some of them would like to be better with women, and one of the reasons they stick to activities like that is to avoid approach anxiety ect.

Other than that you can always make new friends, if you are trying to make friends to go to bars or clubs with, then bars and clubs are where you know you will find guys that like that kind of activity. In the same way that is you want to find a rock climbing buddy, your best bet is at a climbing wall or something.

Of course you can always just meet someone anywhere and figure out their interests.

_________________
Fuze wrote:
Go for it, you don't need us.. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't try anyway.

Rejection is easily forgotten, regret isn't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 am
Posts: 4
Location: china
Hello, I just joined the forum today. Thank you for your sharing.

_________________
i like life,i like shooping and i like jewelry very much.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm
Posts: 596
Location: The Xavier Institute For Higher Learning
zhangying wrote:
Hello, I just joined the forum today. Thank you for your sharing.



Welcome to the forum, now stop spamming it, this is a warning.

Lets try and keep the forum clean.

_________________
"J, I guess yer so amazing in bed you send the girls into a transcendent state where they realize their own mortality and are shaken by the realization that their presence bears little impact on the universe, or they just realized they hate you"
-DJ_Z


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 12
Vitamin-J wrote:
zhangying wrote:
Hello, I just joined the forum today. Thank you for your sharing.



Welcome to the forum, now stop spamming it, this is a warning.

Lets try and keep the forum clean.



Awesome!


anyways... I have the same trouble and I am trying to make my boys do more entertaining things. Right now I have one or two dudes that are always down for spontaneous randomness, but I can sense the following growing lol!

I started off with Pool nights (as in billiards), then just throw out random ideas, text it to everybody. Post pics on FB, people have a natural tendency to stay in their comfort zone until someone shows them it is safe to leave that comfort behind.

I come from a small town (35,000- ppl) So there isnt much to do but get creative~!

_________________
Its a joke, chill...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm
Posts: 30
ya ive had that problem too

I was just lucky enough to stumble across an AMOG
he loves going out and hes got a lot of contacts
knows a lot of ppl and all that jazz
he has led me to a lot of pussy and even now that he has a girlfriend he still likes going out with her and me plus he doesnt drink that much so i dont have to cab it home
but i still think i need to find more friends but all i find is pure AFCs
i havent ran into anybody who has even half of what a PUA is in this city edmonton alberta canada
here your either an AFC or a AMOG i guess...
the ppl i hung around with before were all AFC tools who some had girlfriends and all they did was go to other AFCs with girlfriends house and get drunk there with me (playing the role of the 5th wheel)
thats a pretty dull life if thats you i suggest you immediately stop hanging around with ppl like that those ppl hate going out(because then they have to take their girlfriends and they dont want to play that game) plus they are major cock blockers...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm
Posts: 149
Location: England
Yep, got that same problem too.

Im getting around it by going to the find a wing thread, ive met up with two other guys wanting to work on pick-up. If not that.. i go shopping centres by myself, look for a new jacket or summit. Always loads of girls there.

Havent quite got to going to clubs/bars by myself yet..

When you start getting new girls and mates from that, then expand on them, meet new people through them etc.. next thing you know, you have loads of new mates!

thats my plan anyway haha

Cheers,

Boyo

_________________
Limit Nothing. Achieve Everything.
My Journal: boyos-journal-vt137995.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Holland
OMG finally i found a thread like this.

Thx for the tip bro's because all my AFC friends are getting girlfriends or stealing the girls that i bring with me. HUGE F*CKING COCKBLOCKERS TOO!!

My tip: Don't bring (hot) girls to AFC friends, since they got no game, they chase them, annoy them, and that's also bad for you. + the little bit better ones steal the hot ones from you. Trust me, i've experienced it a few times.

When i'm now going out, i don't care if people come with me or not. I really don't give a sh*t about it any longer, cause the stole the girls i liked.

I'm always walking alone in clubs and approach. Guess what? I'm having better results!

_________________
The Learning Journal:
--> wallies-journal-vt141967.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 am
Posts: 81
Thank God there's still PUAs out there like Florg who will agree with me on this. MAKE YOUR FRIENDS LESS AFC. They don't have to be the world's greatest wing man, especially if you don't need it. Just make them presentable enough. If they want more, be willing to help.

Let me learn you a lil something. I had two roomates in college who were what I'd consider nerds. They play a lot of video games and talked a lot about things on the whole sci fi realm of nerd-ism. But they drank like sailors lost at sea. I'd throw parties and they'd go fuckin hard. They were my best friends for 3 years and my girlfriends loved them. Can't stand PUAs who will tell you to ditch them.

_________________
Too good for my own good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Holland
Roy Hobbs wrote:
Thank God there's still PUAs out there like Florg who will agree with me on this. MAKE YOUR FRIENDS LESS AFC. They don't have to be the world's greatest wing man, especially if you don't need it. Just make them presentable enough. If they want more, be willing to help.

Let me learn you a lil something. I had two roomates in college who were what I'd consider nerds. They play a lot of video games and talked a lot about things on the whole sci fi realm of nerd-ism. But they drank like sailors lost at sea. I'd throw parties and they'd go fuckin hard. They were my best friends for 3 years and my girlfriends loved them. Can't stand PUAs who will tell you to ditch them.


I'd gave them a try becoming more of social. Guess what? They don't want to change. So why bother then?

_________________
The Learning Journal:
--> wallies-journal-vt141967.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 am
Posts: 18
Yeah this sounds like me, especially what wall1e said. I hate opening sets alone, it sucks to have to be alone before opening because it's bad for my frame of mind... shouldn't need a wing as a crutch but it's a lot more fun to have friends come too, i wish they wouldnt be jealous/cockblockers around hot chicks, theyd be really fun to pick up with.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:01 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 17
Location: United States
Yeah, I would simultaneously try to help them be less AFC while looking for new friends.

I have found it surprisingly difficult to meet a friend who is a fantastic wingman, who also has a car and enough discretionary income to go out from time to time (I'm kind of tired of being around broke people but then again I finally got things in my life where I want them to be financially). But finding your first wingman/buddy is the hardest.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 am
Posts: 23
Location: Vancouver
Quote:
Other than that you can always make new friends, if you are trying to make friends to go to bars or clubs with, then bars and clubs are where you know you will find guys that like that kind of activity. In the same way that is you want to find a rock climbing buddy, your best bet is at a climbing wall or something.

Of course you can always just meet someone anywhere and figure out their interests
.

yeah its true, i totally agree with Florg. Go out and meet new women at partys, books stores, coffee houses. you don't really have to be hitting on them just find out what there about and how you can fulfill their needs, with a little game as well :wink: just make it fun or interesting and you'll do fine. trust me.

this is my first time Ive answering a question since i got on this forum, so don't hate the playa...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Singapore
Wall1e wrote:
OMG finally i found a thread like this.

Thx for the tip bro's because all my AFC friends are getting girlfriends or stealing the girls that i bring with me. HUGE F*CKING COCKBLOCKERS TOO!!

My tip: Don't bring (hot) girls to AFC friends, since they got no game, they chase them, annoy them, and that's also bad for you. + the little bit better ones steal the hot ones from you. Trust me, i've experienced it a few times.

When i'm now going out, i don't care if people come with me or not. I really don't give a sh*t about it any longer, cause the stole the girls i liked.

I'm always walking alone in clubs and approach. Guess what? I'm having better results!


Haha it seems your AFC friends are doing something right if they are stealing your girls.

But yes, I agree they can get annoying. A lot try to macho their way when hot girls are around, making fun of each other and on a whole, being real douches to each other. Not good.

Hi five to walking alone. Sometimes it's just easier that way. Being able to go to a club alone conveys confidence, and a lack of need for social validation as well if done correctly. It shows you don't need others to make you who you are.

But if you're looking for a wingman/friends who aren't AFCs, then I'd say the best bet is to meet and hangout with more people who aren't AFCs be it through forums or just making new friends. And yes, helping your friends out of the AFC zone can be a viable option too if they are open to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm
Posts: 4
you keep them around it will be a CANCER to your lifestyle, thier women will henpeck you for being free

DROP THEM FROM YOUR LIFESTYLE ASAP, VISIT THEM ONCE AND A WHILE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: