13th June 12'
I hit a rock bottom today.. banter at work + stupid mistakes got on top of me. I felt mega down, however, im patting myself on the back because i refused to let myself dwell and be depressed. Normally when i get into that frame of mind im like that for the rest of the day. Instead i talked and forced myself out of it. Went for a run. Positive thoughts, all that jazz.
It worked, im writing to you happy rather than sad. Well done me, small steps
- I also come to inform you ive started the 10 day positivity challenge - i failed today, so back to day one haha! Note: if i manage 10 days, i will keep going with it and set myself records. Ill attempt to continuously repeat it until i dont notice doing it anymore kind of thing..
Lastly: my head has exploded reading this forum. Everything is just so...simple?
Don't get me wrong, certainly not easy and requires practice. But simple things like the anti-manifesto, the shock and awe technique, the apocolypse opener.. etc..
Generalising it, its just bunch of confidence, massive balls and tons of kino.
As it said.. the fact it blows my mind clearly shows im not prepared for it, or comprehend it even working. As Chief says, Information overload with hinder your progress!
So for my updated objectives!
(green = completed)
-carry out the newbie task
-continuously work on inner game until i am totally confident with myself. No subconscious counter thoughts etc.
-Complete Chief's guide to outer game
-Practice opening, the compliance ladder and conversation
-Familiarise myself with my AE (Approach Excitement) - have no fear approaching super hot women .
-Learn what to say to them once youve said hi (easily my weakest part!)
-write list of what i look for in a women (conversation usage)
Get good at day time game (will expand when i get to it)
-Get good at night time game
-Learn to dance..
- Reach Top 20 in a Triathlon race (-keen runner/swimmer/cyclist! - keeps me toned and fit - but not massive - im 6"4 already!)
Finally My list of what i look for in a women and what to use when talking to one! (for now)
* Great sense of humor (ie my sense of humor haha!)
* Sporty/adventerous (a big biggie)
*Intelligant/ambitious (but not too ambitious - they're hard to settle down with)
* Down to earth - doesnt hold women grudges etc.
*like gadgets and technology (a big ask and one that i dont expect to get often)
*Good looks (DOnt get me wrong i need to find her beautiful. But not expecting a 10 per say)
* Doesn't obsess over money and clothes
*relative high sex drive and experimental
*Has at least one passion and drive for something
-Not a bad list I would say.
Until next time,