Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

What I'm about to say might seem absurd but it's true. I'm a 32 year old virgin. And no, I'm not ugly, deranged, or asexual. I've just always been extremely shy around women. I've had women checking me out and smiling at me, but I always froze with fear. Two weeks ago I couldn't take it anymore. I saw an amazingly attractive woman that was giving me signals. I mustered all the courage I could manage and I approached her as cool as possible. I told her I thought she was very attractive. I was certain that she would just laugh at me, but this wasn't the case. She started to blush and told me she never had a guy approach her with so much confidence. I introduced myself and she told me her name. We had a very short conversation about the store we were both in. My nerves were killing me so I told her that I had to be somewhere but that I would like to get to know her better, and I asked for her phone number. To my surprise she immediately typed it into my phone. I left and when I was out of her sight I thought I was going to faint. I acted as calm as possible, but inside I was dying.
Anyway, to make a longer story short. I called her and we've been on 3 dates now. I think she really likes me, and I like her. But what now? What if the moment comes when we're going to have sex? She probably thinks I'm this confident guy that already had sex. On my dates with her I acted confident but that's all just show. I can't fake being experienced in bed. It's out of the question. What should I do? Tell her? And when? I really don't want to screw this up. The very fact that I achieved talking to her, let alone dating her, is something I thought I could never do. Please, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:48 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Nope. Don't tell her. What's the point?

Look man, take her out on another date, have a couple of drinks (don't get drunk, just buzzed) and then go back to your place for some netflix and chill. It's not that big of a deal. Those couple of drinks will help with inhibitions and stamina.

- Be a bit dominant and aggressive
- Don't ask for permission
- Don't be afraid to manhandle her, she's not that fragile
- Cycle a few positions
- Don't ask her to change position (use your hands and flip her around)

And there you go, you're better than 70% of guys she ever had.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 pm 
Read My Book

Why would you tell her?

What purpose would it serve? How will it help things more forward in a more positive direction?

Most guys aren't great in bed man, I doubt she'll be able to tell the difference. My question to you is, when are you going to attempt to close the deal? 4th date, Wine, movies, and Take out and your place? Set it up.

And why is this in the relationship section?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As a person who lost his virginity this year at 23 i'm going to say you should not tell her. Look no offense but in this day and age being a virgin at your age is considered weird. It will must likely put her off.

Most men are bad in bed so doubt she will know. Look up a few oral techniques, down a few drink, seal the deal and most importantly if have fun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:21 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You don't need to tell her shit about the virgin aspect. I lost my virginity and the girl never knew. 2 years later when we reconnected she did say I was shit in the sack the first time we banged and I have improved. She never knew I was a virgin.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm agree with everybody, just don't tell her, is not a big secret or something like that, you should stop thinking you're or you're not a virgin, just forgot about this.

Better focus on your 'fear' and when you're with that respective girl (on that moment) try to found some push-reasons to beat the fear and beyng more drive/sexualy.