PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was an AFC. Hopeless, miserable, depressed. i Couldn't figure out why girls don't want me. Then one day I saw VH1's The Picku-up Artist, and then BAM! My worldview changed, it was turned upside down. I can't remember Any other moment in my life like that. I started improving and got maybe 5% better, not nearly enough to overcome my looks. Girls would still crave hot, tall, muscular guys. I read over 1000 books in the last 5 years, but still I am on ground zero now, like I was at age 18.
My Qustion: is there anyone out there, who went from 20+ year old virgin to getting really good at this?
I always dreamed of getting model type girls, if I work on myself. But it's so depressing to realize that women (and also men) are shallow creatures. I refuse to seduce women with cars and money, with cuban links and other cheesy stuff, but I am skiny, and not sexually attractive to women.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:52 pm 
Read My Book

You can read 10,000,000,000 books about "how to ride a bike", but it will NEVER do anything until you get out there and actually get on a bike.

You've read way too much as it is without getting field expirience. At this point all you're going to do is confuse yourself. Stop it. Have you approached 10,000 women yet? If the answer is NO you can forget it. The progress you expirience largely depends on where you start. Think of it as trying to lose weight.

Are you 500 pounds(emotionally and sexually) trying to get down to 180 pounds or are you 220, trying to get down to 180? How hard you have to work all depends on where you start. But one thing you do no is crying on a forum about how much of a afc you are is going to do absolutely NOTHING for your progress.

Stop masturbating, and start approaching 20 women a day, every single day for a year. Take NO day off. Get the approaches done all within the same 2 hours. Do this for a year and I promise you will see dramatic improvements on where you are with women. Start a forum journal if you need to, but this can be done. That VH1 show was fake, but this can be done. And you can do it.

Don't ask another question or read another book, go start approaching. If you don't live somewhere where there is enough women, get a part time job, lose a little sleep, save your money and MOVE. If not, you just don't want this bad enough and are better of focusing your energy elsewhere.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There is no magic pill. But skinny can be fixed. Work out and believe in yourself.

When the Mystery's VH1 show came on I had no interest in watching it and I assumed pickup artistry was a gimmick and not actually real. Mystery looked so gay that I didn't believe he actually got chicks. It wasn't until I read his friend Style's book The Game that I became convinced it was all legitimate. I still don't know what happened on the show because I only watched like part of one episode in passing, and it was really lame. Hard to believe that show was actually the culmination of all the publicity from The Game and Project Hollywood and was the high watermark of where pickup got Mystery, as far as being a celebrity in the public eye.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You read 1000 books but never considered joining a gym?

Looks are not the staple point of seduction but anyone who tells you they're irrelevant is full of shit. Start lifting, and don't do it to become a "muscular dude", but because you'll feel better. And you will look better.

That said, I think Dragula is the prime example of zero to hero on this forum.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.