Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: I need some time...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK. I'll try to keep it quick. We've been together for 2 years now. We went on a trip, a camping trip for 15 days, about a month ago. We had a blast even though we fought about lots of things, we really had a lot of fun. We are both 21 year olds. Im the first guy she's ever been with, I mean have sex, and serious relationship. She's been my first gf, but I've fooled around before meeting her.

So, back from the trip we took she went on a trip with her friends. And when she came back she told me I wasn't giving enough attention, that when we said goodbye before she took of I was on autopilot and didn't do anything.. She was kind of right, so I told her that OK, it won't happen again don't worry. But a few days ago we are at my place and we couldn't bang, because I'm too big for her sometimes. Dunno what's up with this btw, sometimes we handle just fine with some lube, sometimes we don't even need it, and other times even with lube she says it hurts so much. So this time she told me that she was afraid it would hurt again, that a week ago she had some bleeding going on. I told her it's fine, because last week we didn't have any lube, and now I've bought, so it would be ok. But she continued telling me that it's horrible for her, beeing so afraid. I told her that her mind plays a really importatn role, and if she thinks it's gonna be bad, ofc its gonna be bad.
There I told her that maybe we were not sexually compatible after all, and that it would never work, and we can't have a relationship without any sex, so maybe we should just break up, and find someone who fits with eachother. She then proceeded to break up into tears, so I told her that I went to far, that if we had been OK for 2 years, there is no reason to freak up for a couple of weeks it doesn't work.

After that, fast foward 2 hours and we have another fight, this time about something it's been going on for a while. She told me I didn't listen to her when she's talking, multiple times. Like when we are at the kitchen holding a cup of coffee, she-s telling me somthing and I head to the living room and she looks me all across the room like I walked out of the conversarion. Sorry for including so much detail, the point is, that I ain't pulling out my cellphone out to looking to the roof, she is beeing kind of a nitpick. So I told her that, and she said you're right maybe it's me, but I've been feeling not as good lately, not as good as when the relationship started. It's probable me, blabla bla, but I think that the things are wearing off in the relationship and I dont want them to, I love you so much.... So i'd rather take some time to get some clarity and think things trought than continue fighting and feeling like this. I told her OK that if she wanted some time she could have it, but that if she really needs space, I would not talk to her, text her, or anything such. 0 contanct. She lookek at me puzzled or shocked and said ok.

We hanged around for a bit then, had sex, it went well..kinda, had lunch and said goodbye
She also told me she had downloaded from her camera the photos from our trip, and I told her I wanted to see them so the next day she uploaded them. It's been two days, ofc I didnt replied to the photos, nor said anything to her, and I won't do in the forseeable future.
But in your opinion, what is going on?

Post subject: Re: I need some time...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:46 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
There I told her that maybe we were not sexually compatible after all, and that it would never work, and we can't have a relationship without any sex, so maybe we should just break up, and find someone who fits with eachother. She then proceeded to break up into tears, so I told her that I went to far, that if we had been OK for 2 years, there is no reason to freak up for a couple of weeks it doesn't work.
Except if it never worked, and you're just coming to your senses.

Look man, you're 21. That's the time you embrace life with a bit of maturity. "Is sex all that's important to you" is a question addressed by 16 year olds. Either actual 16yo or someone with the emotional maturity of a 16 yo.
Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship, but it's very high up the ladder. And if she's not your slut in the bedroom, she'll never be your lady in the streets.

Now usually when women ask for space they in fact ask for time to detach, so as to make the imminent upcoming breakup a bit easier on them. I'm not saying this applies 100% of the time, but then again that's irrelevant. Your relationship is suffering, and your sexlife is incompatible. If it's anything less than great, your relationship cannot reach its true potential.

You can't build a puzzle with missing pieces, and sooner or later it will crumble.

I'm sure this is not the advice you want to hear, but if you're strong enough to give yourself the care you should, you will start considering other options.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think there might be other stuff going on which affect our sex life and also the lack of lube, I wouldn't say it doesn't work or hadn't.
I really think its possible what you say, about detaching and stuff, it makes sense
What looks wierd to me, is that lat weekend she was with her family at the beach, and texts me something like we are super good together, I love you so much and I hope we're together forever.. And she's not a cheesy girl. Like 0. I know, girls are about feeling, so I should care about what they say at a given moment, but dunno.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

I know we all mature at different rates, but honestly at 21 I don't think you should be in anything "serious."

I wish I was doing what I am now at 29 when I was 21. I feel I have to make up for what everyone was doing in college - figuring out what they like, messing around with many girls. Having a balance of experience when you're younger helps you later on in life. It's not just about getting lots of vagina, but the result of that is usually higher social abilities, focusing on your educational path, discovering your emotions, etc.

At 29, I'm still having fun as a single guy. You should be enjoying your youth IMO and going out having fun not in a serious relationship at your age. Relationships are meant for people who are established, want to have families, etc. IE not young kids...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:54 pm 

Quote:
What looks wierd to me, is that lat weekend she was with her family at the beach, and texts me something like we are super good together, I love you so much and I hope we're together forever.. And she's not a cheesy girl. Like 0. I know, girls are about feeling, so I should care about what they say at a given moment, but dunno.
Ever had 50$ left at the end of the month and you had to decide whether you were gonna eat or go party? And you go partying anyway while constantly telling yourself it's gonna be ok even though you got no food and 7 days left to survive?

That's pretty much what she's doing. Trying to convince herself she's happy. Once that little mirage fades, reality will seem twice as harsh.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Humm, I really don't understand the analogy here. Back from her trip she bough preseents for me and my whole family. I mean, you may think she did that because she was feeling guilty or uneasy with herself cause she is already thinking of bailing outl but why bring my parents and grandma presents as well. I'd see that as a valiid point if only I were to be the one gifted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
OK. I'll try to keep it quick. We've been together for 2 years now. We went on a trip, a camping trip for 15 days, about a month ago. We had a blast even though we fought about lots of things, we really had a lot of fun. We are both 21 year olds. Im the first guy she's ever been with, I mean have sex, and serious relationship. She's been my first gf, but I've fooled around before meeting her.

So, back from the trip we took she went on a trip with her friends. And when she came back she told me I wasn't giving enough attention, that when we said goodbye before she took of I was on autopilot and didn't do anything.. She was kind of right, so I told her that OK, it won't happen again don't worry. But a few days ago we are at my place and we couldn't bang, because I'm too big for her sometimes. Dunno what's up with this btw, sometimes we handle just fine with some lube, sometimes we don't even need it, and other times even with lube she says it hurts so much. So this time she told me that she was afraid it would hurt again, that a week ago she had some bleeding going on. I told her it's fine, because last week we didn't have any lube, and now I've bought, so it would be ok. But she continued telling me that it's horrible for her, beeing so afraid. I told her that her mind plays a really importatn role, and if she thinks it's gonna be bad, ofc its gonna be bad.

After that, fast foward 2 hours and we have another fight, this time about something it's been going on for a while. She told me I didn't listen to her when she's talking, multiple times. Like when we are at the kitchen holding a cup of coffee, she-s telling me somthing and I head to the living room and she looks me all across the room like I walked out of the conversarion. Sorry for including so much detail, the point is, that I ain't pulling out my cellphone out to looking to the roof, she is beeing kind of a nitpick. So I told her that, and she said you're right maybe it's me, but I've been feeling not as good lately, not as good as when the relationship started. It's probable me, blabla bla, but I think that the things are wearing off in the relationship and I dont want them to, I love you so much.... So i'd rather take some time to get some clarity and think things trought than continue fighting and feeling like this. I told her OK that if she wanted some time she could have it, but that if she really needs space, I would not talk to her, text her, or anything such. 0 contanct. She lookek at me puzzled or shocked and said ok.

We hanged around for a bit then, had sex, it went well..kinda, had lunch and said goodbye
She also told me she had downloaded from her camera the photos from our trip, and I told her I wanted to see them so the next day she uploaded them. It's been two days, ofc I didnt replied to the photos, nor said anything to her, and I won't do in the forseeable future.
But in your opinion, what is going on?

Overthinking. All of it.

The fact you are even posting about this girl means you like her.

1. Focus on the moment and fun.

2. Stop the fucking Debbie Downer talks. Relationships are supposed to be light and fun, not serious.

3. Have more lube. How hard is this to do? Really? Bring a smaller vibrator into the bedroom if you have to. Make it crazy fun and easy.

4. Give her space.

You are the man. You are the leader. You lead with fun....stop the seriousness. You're young, so is she.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 am 

Quote:
I'd see that as a valiid point if only I were to be the one gifted.
You're trying to rationalize.

She bought your family gifts and one week later said she wanted time. That's the type of erratic behavior that signals a relationship is in it's dying phase.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
but why bring my parents and grandma presents as well. I'd see that as a valiid point if only I were to be the one gifted.
Maybe she likes them.