PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't get it, she asks you for some simple txting advise, you tell her she should figure it out herself, then she acts all weird and tells you it's over? Is this girl 15y old?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This particular girl I like is not a party girl, a big reason I like her. I don't go to clubs. I hate clubs in fact. I only meet women at work or through acquaintances.
If you met a younger, hotter party girl who was amazing in bed, you wouldn't care about this girl, lol.

Quote:
My "oneitis" is not nearly as hot or as young as a lot of other girls I've had, and yet she's the only one I considered having a serious relationship with in 15 years.
You're acting like a needy woman. You will NEVER get an attractive women with options into a relationship by starting out as if/or desiring a relationship unless you have exceptional control of your emotions, of which you have zero capacity. Women like this nuke men, mercilessly who behave this way. My gf and her roommate are horrible to them. No mercy. None. It's evil in a way.

Wait a few more days for her to contact you. And I agree with the others, her behavior is that of a woman with another man. This is very common for attractive women between committed relationships. They have a few dudes on "cycle" until one of them turns dominant, or she finds a new dominant man.

You are being put through the ringer of her ups and downs because you are not a dominant, emotionally-centered male right now. That can be fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
This particular girl I like is not a party girl, a big reason I like her. I don't go to clubs. I hate clubs in fact. I only meet women at work or through acquaintances.
If you met a younger, hotter party girl who was amazing in bed, you wouldn't care about this girl, lol.

Quote:
My "oneitis" is not nearly as hot or as young as a lot of other girls I've had, and yet she's the only one I considered having a serious relationship with in 15 years.
You're acting like a needy woman. You will NEVER get an attractive women with options into a relationship by starting out as if/or desiring a relationship unless you have exceptional control of your emotions, of which you have zero capacity. Women like this nuke men, mercilessly who behave this way. My gf and her roommate are horrible to them. No mercy. None. It's evil in a way.

Wait a few more days for her to contact you. And I agree with the others, her behavior is that of a woman with another man. This is very common for attractive women between committed relationships. They have a few dudes on "cycle" until one of them turns dominant, or she finds a new dominant man.

You are being put through the ringer of her ups and downs because you are not a dominant, emotionally-centered male right now. That can be fixed.
Believe me Arch, I have been with 23 and 24 year old party girls who were way hotter than her and really good in bed too. But I would get rid of them after 3 or 4 sex sessions.

Also I keep repeating myself that this woman I'm talking about is not even hot or exceptional in any way. She's really average. It's just the kind of feeling I have when I'm around her. I used to date this model who really was a 9 not long ago but I really didn't want her to spend the night at my place after sex. The only reason I wouldn't kick her out was pity! And at some point she realized that and told me angrily: "you only want sex from me!" To which I replied "of course! What did you think it was? Love?!" She chased me even harder after that and started bringing me homemade food and shit until I dumped her ass! Again she was a professional model and 10 times hotter than the bitch in question!

This one on the other hand I really liked to spend the night and day with. Again she's not "hot" in any way compared to 99% of women that I've fucked. I actually enjoyed talking to her, watching shit together, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:56 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I think you're not obsessed with this girl, but rather with the ideal you've created for her.

Look man, you need to understand that this is over. And that shit about this maybe being her way of testing your passion? That right there should show you just how insane you're going.
What the fuck kind of wishful thinking is that? seriously.

Stop this childish melodrama. She's a fucking woman you've been with for one month and you're acting as if you just saw your fiancee sucking some guys dick in the middle of the dancefloor, while she was texting you that she's home, sick in bed.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
This one on the other hand I really liked to spend the night and day with. Again she's not "hot" in any way compared to 99% of women that I've fucked. I actually enjoyed talking to her, watching shit together, etc.
BUT while you sir have devoted a 3 page thread of dialog on trying to win her soul, she's out getting railed by a badass.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
BUT while you sir have devoted a 3 page thread of dialog on trying to win her soul, she's out getting railed by a badass.
I know. That's why I'm mad at myself. I had her begging to see me at some point, and here I am writing a novel about her!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

All you have to do is let go the ilusion that this girl is perfect for you. If you can't get her out of your head start running, lifting, reading or any other activities that will get you on the right track, thinking about her will only drive you crazy. The problem is not in you, problem is in society. Today where women have a leading word, we as a MEN became weak and all this bullshit about your "feelings" for her sounds very girly, remember that all this feminisation of men by feminist regime is to make weak women feel better about themselves. Don't let them do that to you. We as a men have to stand up beacuse we have fallen in this circle where media and all other stuff are implying us to be some weak pussies crying and begging for girls to give us chance. I dare you to watch some old movies before this happened, there you won't see any men crying over girl, if he's sad he's ready and ABLE to carry his shit of emotions with him, It's what makes him strong, It's what makes him MAN. So I dare you to start rethinking your actions. In today's movies and tw shows which have enormous influence on our minds all we have is bunch of hurted guys, weak and unable to maintain a dominance which is biologically our strongest ability. I dare you to stop watching guys like Ted Mosby and instead watch some old movies like "The Wild One" with Marlon Brando who is true example of alpha male. Stop acting like a girl and she wont treat you like one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Update:

So she calls my cousin, who had originally introduced us, and asks to see him yesterday. She goes and see my cousin. Tells him that she broke up with me. My cousin pretends he had no idea. She tells him that I had called her a skank and that she's not ready for a relationship and BS.

I have a feeling that she was fishing for information from my cousin. And she misses me somehow but doesnt want to contact me because she fears rejection after what she did and now expects me to contact her. I think the NC is starting to work.

Any thoughts? What do you guys think I should do?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:53 pm 
King Among Mortals

She wanted to fuck your cousin?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
She wanted to fuck your cousin?
Lol! I don't know if that's sarcastic or serious, but No! They're old friends.

I'm 99% sure she wanted me to join them or she expects me to contact her. What would you do? Continue NC? Seriously though, man. I know I shouldn't contact her but how would you respond if she contacts me?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have a feeling that she was fishing for information from my cousin. And she misses me somehow but doesnt want to contact me because she fears rejection after what she did and now expects me to contact her. I think the NC is starting to work.

Any thoughts? What do you guys think I should do?

I think it's always a good sign when an ex talks about you to your friends. I don't talk about, or even think about FOR ONE SECOND any of my ex's that had zero impact on my life. I don't even remember many of their names.

The ones I do think about, and occasionally talk about are the ones that "got me".

Just keep doing what you are doing. When you make a woman cum a lot, and then pull away from her like you are to erase neediness, she'll come back.

But if she does come back, shut the fuck up about love, relationships, and feelings. And don't fucking drink, you embarrass yourself with sentimentality.

If she is in a bad mood, let her have space, don't always ask "what's wrong". Focus on nothing but having fun and orgasms. Eventually, if you do this long enough a woman will become obsessed with you, and will want a relationship.

And after you fuck a newer(ish) girl, don't wake up with her, then take the day off work and spend all day with her. This is putting her on a pedestal. Kick her the fuck out of your place, and make up work to do even if you don't have any. Lounging about all afternoon is not what dominant males do.

It's amazing how many times I have seen guys do this, and then the girl slowly stops returning their texts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Arch,

That's exactly what my cousin told me!

I'm just nervous as to how to respond to her if she contacts me. Should I ignore her a little and play hard to get? Cause I don't want her to think I'll always be available anytime she decides to take me back after breaking up with me. Also know8ng that she probably expects me to contact her, should I do that if she doesn't? (I know the answer is probably no)

I'm a little lost. But I'm sure if I get her back this time how exactly I'm going to act to not fuck it up.

PS, I'm dating a hotter chick tonight (and having built good rapport I know that I'm f closing her tonight) and hopefully she can take my mind off of the other girl!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

PS, I'm dating a hotter chick tonight (and having built good rapport I know that I'm f closing her tonight) and hopefully she can take my mind off of the other girl!

This is how you don't fuck it up.

Have sex with hotter, younger women. And then you have abundance mentality, and come off as slightly indifferent to women. This makes them crazy, including your ex. Then YOU do the choosing, not the other way around.

It's a wonderful thing.

Women (especially 20 and 30 somethings) can smell it on you like some insane cologne when you have options, and make girls have orgasms a lot. It's fucked up, but it's there. And you walk around the place with your head up, choosy as a son of a bitch.

Because you can. Because it's you. Because you're the prize, and damn you're good.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good post Arch. Fully agreed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

This is how you don't fuck it up.

Have sex with hotter, younger women. And then you have abundance mentality, and come off as slightly indifferent to women. This makes them crazy, including your ex. Then YOU do the choosing, not the other way around.

It's a wonderful thing.

Women (especially 20 and 30 somethings) can smell it on you like some insane cologne when you have options, and make girls have orgasms a lot. It's fucked up, but it's there. And you walk around the place with your head up, choosy as a son of a bitch.

Because you can. Because it's you. Because you're the prize, and damn you're good.
F closed the new date as always. But couldn't stop thinking about my "oneitis". Woke up this morning depressed as fuck. Not only did the new girl not take my mind off the other one, but I hate myself more now for fucking it up with her. I feel terrible.

I know I'm acting like a pussy but this is how I'm feeling.