PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe this woman is a lost cause but I'd love to get some feedback so I don't keep making the same mistakes. Below is the conversation from an online dating site.

ME: It's sounds like you've lived an admirable life. Kisses

HER : Hey! I defiantly love to live. Sounds like you do too.
Last week I had a Pastor friend in town, this week a Dominatrix and they are friends too. Lol.
I'm a mixed plate. Gotta love artist.
How's your night going?

My night is going very smoothly and it's a pleasure meeting you. I'm James

How's your evening coming along so far?

No response after this message. clearly a boring, run of the mill, non-engaging message and I don't blame her for not responding. I'd say she's an HB7 but I don't think anyone would find this message interesting. Too stiff, what was I thinking?

(same day)

MONDAY (restart?)

ME: Maybe it's because your lips are already puckered up but I can imagine kissing you romantically and then feeding you so you would gain the weight you wanted to lol.

HER: Lol. That's very sweet. What are you up to this week?

ME:Other than bathing is(in) chocolate (to stay sweet lol), I'm busy doing my thing and creating new vibes. But I always make time for enjoying what life has to offer and feeding those who feel they need to gain a few pounds (hint hint lol).

TUESDAY

HER: Hey! I got busy. How are you?

ME: Everything is groovy :-), I'm making new music , trying new things and loving this cooler weather. How's everything with {{Your business}} coming along?

No response:

FRIDAY (3am today)

ME: Hey! I'm so happy it's almost the weekend, this was a crazy week meeting a lot of "interesting" people but I wouldn't have it any other way. But I’m dying to know about your sense of adventure, so tell me this: If you wanted to take a fantasy vacation with you and that special someone to anywhere in the world, but you had to take off in the next hour, where would you go and what would you want to do when you get there?

J

That's it.

My self assessment is that I started off way too stiff for the type of person she is for sure. "Cinderella". Bottom line, even though I feel kept from "spamming her" with messages she probably for the idea I was needy. Which means I'm probably giving this same vibe to other women, which is not good lol

OK, Fellas, let me have it! Your opinion is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Text her one more time to be sure.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:56 pm 
The Grand Puba

I think you just overdid the talking. She asked what are you up to this week, you should have answered by asking her out. I know that you hinted at it, but it came across as if you were trying to get her to agree without you asking (fearing rejection). It wouldn't necessarily have gotten a yes, but it would have put your intentions out there and not be sitting there for nearly a week wondering if she is or isn't interested.

You're problem is that you are on an online dating site and you gave her time to become uninterested. That coupled with the fact that there are more guys trying to grab her attention puts you in a losing situation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think you just overdid the talking. She asked what are you up to this week, you should have answered by asking her out. I know that you hinted at it, but it came across as if you were trying to get her to agree without you asking (fearing rejection). It wouldn't necessarily have gotten a yes, but it would have put your intentions out there and not be sitting there for nearly a week wondering if she is or isn't interested.

You're problem is that you are on an online dating site and you gave her time to become uninterested. That coupled with the fact that there are more guys trying to grab her attention puts you in a losing situation.
I agree and I messed up. I thought about being more direct, right before I replied to her message trying to be funny and it looks like I'm trying too hard to boot.

I've been reading on Vin Dicarlo's stuff and it's starting to sink in a little bit. Basically, it seems like women who are dating multiple men don't like getting into a deep conversation about much of anything, including love (makes them nervous).

I messed up again this morning with another HB7 and should have waited to read this I asked her too many "romantic" questions in a row.

1. What song, when you hear it, makes you think about love

2. Would you say your move affectionate or reserved with someone you're attracted to?

If I could take them both back, I would.

If there's any way for me to recover for the second one, let me know? As far as the first one, I'll let it go and maybe try a restart in a month or so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

OMG, She just replied to me! I didn't read whole message because I didn't want to come off like I'm sitting her online like a lonely fool waiting for women to reply lol. She read the message last night at 3am and replied just now 3:30pm. So, I'm thinking about waiting a few hours before reading (so it doesn't look so pitiful) and then reply to her message tomorrow (unless her message says something like, "Can I come over tonight"). But, before I do anything I wanted to get your feedback and what you would do if you were in the situation?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

OMG, She just replied to me! I didn't read whole message because I didn't want to come off like I'm sitting her online like a lonely fool waiting for women to reply lol. She read the message last night at 3am and replied just now 3:30pm. So, I'm thinking about waiting a few hours before reading (so it doesn't look so pitiful) and then reply to her message tomorrow (unless her message says something like, "Can I come over tonight"). But, before I do anything I wanted to get your feedback and what you would do if you were in the situation?
Personally, I would invite her to my place with the offer of leaving from here to go out for drinks. If she answers yes, then I would get her over and have a couple of drinks, try to get her as comfortable with me as possible, with the alternative offer of staying in and watching a movie. If she doesn't like that option, I'd take her someplace close by and grab something to eat or drink and when she's comfortable then I'd bring her back to my place.

I definitely wouldn't say "Can I come over tonight?" unless I was looking for an ONS. Even at that, it would still be an invite to my house. I prefer having home court advantage.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Personally, I would invite her to my place with the offer of leaving from here to go out for drinks. If she answers yes, then I would get her over and have a couple of drinks, try to get her as comfortable with me as possible, with the alternative offer of staying in and watching a movie. If she doesn't like that option, I'd take her someplace close by and grab something to eat or drink and when she's comfortable then I'd bring her back to my place.

I definitely wouldn't say "Can I come over tonight?" unless I was looking for an ONS. Even at that, it would still be an invite to my house. I prefer having home court advantage.
Excellent Advice, Below is her reply (It wasn't can I come over lol).

HER :

I would definitely go to a private island in the Caribbean right now. No bag even. As long as a get massaged on the flight over. Lol.
It's getting a little cold for me now. Not used to weather under 80s and nights 70s. I really need to gain a few pounds.
Is it the weekend already?
I never know what day it is. Being self employed, every day can be a work or play day.
I've had 2 weeks of play. Was in LA for a private concert my friends put in for each other every year. Then I had all kinds friends in town. Now getting stuff done. Had roofers yesterday. They did a crap job. Have a handyman coming tomorrow to see how much to finish and fix the job. Solar people were here today measuring and getting a new AC heating unit installed this second. $11,000 in 2 days and not done yet. Gulp. Looks like I'm working this weekend. Lol.

As promised, I made no reply until you guys had time to digest this with me. I have some questions :

1. She mentioned "get massaged on the flight over" - Is this some sexual innuendo she wants me to pick up on? Is she actually saying, "If you fly me to the Caribbean we will f*** or am I reading too much into it and she's just being hypothetical? I was thinking about using this as an "IN" to mention something romantic like, "Massage on the way over?" Wow, you're run a hard bargain but, I've been told I have good hands"

2. Is this all small talk about repairs and stuff or is she trying to purposely communicate something to me?

3. Am I right to assume that she "can't be all that" if her friends were not there to make sure she didn't get a "crap job" done. You would think some guy she's sleeping with or an "orbiter" would have helped out.

4. Is she running DHV game? It sounds like she's bragging a little bit (being in LA for two weeks to watch her friends perform, etc).

Last edited by SmooveOperator on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
HAHAHA
Quote:
OMG, She just replied to me!
HMMM
Quote:
"Can I come over tonight?"
hmmmx2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
HAHAHA
Quote:
OMG, She just replied to me!
HMMM
Quote:
"Can I come over tonight?"
hmmmx2
LOL! I may have been misunderstood. When I said, "Can I come over tonight" I was referring to a fantasy I had about her saying that as her next message (which it was clearly to the case). She may have sent that message "in code" but nothing direct.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:41 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Fuck me these text exchanges are painful to read.

"Hey, how's your day?"
"Good, how's your evening?"
"Great, how's you business?"
"Awesome, how's yours?"

Not only that, but you are literally talking about the weather. Literally. This is textbook definition of boring and mediocre.
Based on what is she supposed to be attracted to you? In these exchanges you:
1) Do not even attempt to use humor.
2) Do not express your sexuality. At all.
3) Showcase almost inexistent flirting skills.

Let me expand
Quote:
I can imagine kissing you romantically
Sigh.. Look man, "I want to make love to you" will leave a woman so dry she could grow a Cactus.
Life isn't a Hollywood production. A man that can confidently express their sexuality and desire for a woman will drive her insane. Women wanna to be fucked. They want a full display of your strength. They wanna to be overwhelmed by your masculinity. They wanna be manhandled.
They do not want to be treated like porcelain.

That being said, romance may have it's uses, but turning her on for you is not one them.
Quote:
ME:Other than bathing is(in) chocolate (to stay sweet lol), I'm busy doing my thing and creating new vibes. But I always make time for enjoying what life has to offer and feeding those who feel they need to gain a few pounds (hint hint lol).
Way to much self-qualifying, redundant info all around and most importantly, why are you explaining jokes?
Quote:
mrrrroooOOOOOOOHHHGHGHGHGKCHCHCH
Sorry, I puked in my mouth a little bit.
Don't worry, I'm fine.
Quote:
2. Would you say your move affectionate or reserved with someone you're attracted to?
Hey look, we're playing 21 questions.
Quote:
So, I'm thinking about waiting a few hours before reading (so it doesn't look so pitiful)
Oh yeah, because the difference between a pitiful man and a straight up winner is how much he waits before reading a woman's text.
Quote:
ME: Hey! I'm so happy it's almost the weekend, this was a crazy week meeting a lot of "interesting" people but I wouldn't have it any other way. But I’m dying to know about your sense of adventure, so tell me this: If you wanted to take a fantasy vacation with you and that special someone to anywhere in the world, but you had to take off in the next hour, where would you go and what would you want to do when you get there?
Look, I see what you're trying to do here but the execution is lacking. Sounds like you just heard someone say that it's a good idea to stimulate her imagination, and then you just winged it.
Quote:
1. She mentioned "get massaged on the flight over" - Is this some sexual innuendo she wants me to pick up on? Is she actually saying, "If you fly me to the Caribbean we will f*** or am I reading too much into it and she's just being hypothetical? I was thinking about using this as an "IN" to mention something romantic like, "Massage on the way over?" Wow, you're run a hard bargain but, I've been told I have good hands"
mrrrroooOOOOOOOHHHGHG
God dammit you made me do it again.

What is it with you and romance OP? Are you just a "romantic guy" or is that your idea of what women want? I'm genuinely curious about that. Hope you include it in your reply.

Anyway, overall, this was bad. No excitement, no challenge, no teasing, no spark, no connection. Based on what is this girl supposed to be attracted to you?
I'm pretty sure you're not as blend and boring as you've portrayed yourself in these back and forths with her, which means you need to learn how to properly express who you are.
I have a guide which I strongly suggest you read. Let me know if you have any questions after you do so.

PS: This girl is pretty much a lost cause. I wouldn't hold my breath over her.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Fuck me these text exchanges are painful to read.

"Hey, how's your day?"
"Good, how's your evening?"
"Great, how's you business?"
"Awesome, how's yours?"

Not only that, but you are literally talking about the weather. Literally. This is textbook definition of boring and mediocre.
Based on what is she supposed to be attracted to you? In these exchanges you:
1) Do not even attempt to use humor.
2) Do not express your sexuality. At all.
3) Showcase almost inexistent flirting skills.

Let me expand
Quote:
I can imagine kissing you romantically
Sigh.. Look man, "I want to make love to you" will leave a woman so dry she could grow a Cactus.
Life isn't a Hollywood production. A man that can confidently express their sexuality and desire for a woman will drive her insane. Women wanna to be fucked. They want a full display of your strength. They wanna to be overwhelmed by your masculinity. They wanna be manhandled.
They do not want to be treated like porcelain.

That being said, romance may have it's uses, but turning her on for you is not one them.
Quote:
Way to much self-qualifying, redundant info all around and most importantly, why are you explaining jokes?
Quote:
mrrrroooOOOOOOOHHHGHGHGHGKCHCHCH
Sorry, I puked in my mouth a little bit.
Don't worry, I'm fine.
Quote:
Hey look, we're playing 21 questions.
Quote:
So, I'm thinking about waiting a few hours before reading (so it doesn't look so pitiful)
Oh yeah, because the difference between a pitiful man and a straight up winner is how much he waits before reading a woman's text.
Quote:
Look, I see what you're trying to do here but the execution is lacking. Sounds like you just heard someone say that it's a good idea to stimulate her imagination, and then you just winged it.
Quote:
mrrrroooOOOOOOOHHHGHG
God dammit you made me do it again.

What is it with you and romance OP? Are you just a "romantic guy" or is that your idea of what women want? I'm genuinely curious about that. Hope you include it in your reply.

Anyway, overall, this was bad. No excitement, no challenge, no teasing, no spark, no connection. Based on what is this girl supposed to be attracted to you?
I'm pretty sure you're not as blend and boring as you've portrayed yourself in these back and forths with her, which means you need to learn how to properly express who you are.
I have a guide which I strongly suggest you read. Let me know if you have any questions after you do so.

PS: This girl is pretty much a lost cause. I wouldn't hold my breath over her.
Got you! Not holding breath lol. Thanks for the info I will be reading over it a few times a day. Meanwhile, how does someone respond to this message I just received for someone new?

This is from a dating site

HER :

You are hilarious. Your profile made me laugh, so funny! I am glad you dont suck in bed haha (your list is cute). The single part needed no explanation. Not all quality men are taken,it is because most have high standards and if some women ever question that ,they are not smart.

My vacation: Hawaii! I love that island. I used to live there. You are so cute and witty, I like you but you are too short for me. I am tall and love high heels. Since you listed friendship in your profile, I am open to that too. Platonic friendship.

Have a good evening

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I believe this woman is a lost cause but I'd love to get some feedback so I don't keep making the same mistakes. Below is the conversation from an online dating site.

ME: It's sounds like you've lived an admirable life. Kisses

HER : Hey! I defiantly love to live. Sounds like you do too.
Last week I had a Pastor friend in town, this week a Dominatrix and they are friends too. Lol.
I'm a mixed plate. Gotta love artist.
How's your night going?

My night is going very smoothly and it's a pleasure meeting you. I'm James

How's your evening coming along so far?

No response after this message. clearly a boring, run of the mill, non-engaging message and I don't blame her for not responding. I'd say she's an HB7 but I don't think anyone would find this message interesting. Too stiff, what was I thinking?

(same day)

MONDAY (restart?)

ME: Maybe it's because your lips are already puckered up but I can imagine kissing you romantically and then feeding you so you would gain the weight you wanted to lol.

HER: Lol. That's very sweet. What are you up to this week?

TUESDAY

HER: Hey! I got busy. How are you?

ME: Everything is groovy :-), I'm making new music , trying new things and loving this cooler weather. How's everything with {{Your business}} coming along?

No response:

FRIDAY (3am today)

J

That's it.

My self assessment is that I started off way too stiff for the type of person she is for sure. "Cinderella". Bottom line, even though I feel kept from "spamming her" with messages she probably for the idea I was needy. Which means I'm probably giving this same vibe to other women, which is not good lol

OK, Fellas, let me have it! Your opinion is appreciated.
Oh man you should have been rocket scientist :)

This is too much texting all over the place.

1. Make messaging short over the net. Dont give too much info too soon.
2. set appointment for date.
3. Get off the net.
4. Go and meet her.
5. Let her do 75 % talking.
6. Touch her little bit.
7. Be playful.
8. Listen to all the guys advices and use your common sense and brain.

Game time :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I like you but you are too short for me. I am tall and love high heels. Since you listed friendship in your profile, I am open to that too. Platonic friendship.
This is her polite way of saying "You are NEVER going to see or touch this pussy, so PLEASE give up."

After you spend days, weeks or months but are still no closer to hooking up. You have been rejected.

You are at the point where it would be wiser to sink all of your cash in portable DVD players.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I like you but you are too short for me. I am tall and love high heels. Since you listed friendship in your profile, I am open to that too. Platonic friendship.
This is her polite way of saying "You are NEVER going to see or touch this pussy, so PLEASE give up."

After you spend days, weeks or months but are still no closer to hooking up. You have been rejected.

You are at the point where it would be wiser to sink all of your cash in portable DVD players.

And also Smooth Operator you have just been introduced to the language called Womanese, see how they say one thing when they in REALITY mean something else :)

Other greatest hits include:

Let's see where this is going----------> its going nowhere :)
Maybe in time i could learn to like him----> sure, a ferrari will be parked in front of my door tomorrow morning :)
it just happened----> she doesnt like to take responsibility for her actions
I am confused-----> yes of course and the capital of USA is Rio de Janeiro.
I dont understand what you are talking about!--------> Dont worry she knows very well :)

and the hits go on...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And also Smooth Operator you have just been introduced to the language called Womanese, see how they say one thing when they in REALITY mean something else :)

Other greatest hits include:

Let's see where this is going----------> its going nowhere :)
Maybe in time i could learn to like him----> sure, a ferrari will be parked in front of my door tomorrow morning :)
it just happened----> she doesnt like to take responsibility for her actions
I am confused-----> yes of course and the capital of USA is Rio de Janeiro.
I dont understand what you are talking about!--------> Dont worry she knows very well :)

and the hits go on...
LMAO!!!! I'm still laughing (greatest hits) lol.

Yup, have been known for leading a man on and this is obviously one of those times. She did give me her number but I don't expect much from her. I'll just run text game and see what happens. Maybe I can work this into one of those "It just happened" scenarios with me on the "happy" side of it. Holy Shit! She just texted me back! What do I do next LOL.