How To Break Through Icy Walls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Getting inside a group isn't always that easy using common PUA's technics like a Neg, Nonversation, a good openner or even a nice routine... sometimes it requires more than just that cause there are girls with Icicle Personalities (IP) which can do a lot of ego-harm to a PUA or even a PUG and thats not all, you can encounter several in just one group...so i was wandering: is there any posibilities for finding a nice ice breaker for breaking through those walls? what do you think guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well for one if I did encounter a girl with an IP, then I probably wouldn't want to get to know her. I'm all about girl with a positive outlook. And girl's with an IP usualy aren't like that.

But to answer the question

If she gave me a total blow off like "why are you talking to me" type BS, then I'd just look her right in the eye and laugh slightly and say something like "OMG are you seriouse..." and go on about how bad i feel for her being so social inadequate (in a totally confident way), and go to walk away. Most times she'll either apologize and then the game is on or you'll leave to go back to your friends, she/they will hover around your area, then if you want you can try again, or you will walk away and nothing will happen. and if the last scenario happens, then so what...she is not someone you want to meet, and she isn't worth your time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good... then ill think about coming close to those kinds of chicks! thanks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

as iv said before cocky funny can turn into arrogance afte ra few drinks an i was completly cocky not so much funny with this one lady,
she was 4yrs older an yea bit of a stunner

well she came up to me an said ur stuck up ur own arse

i looked smiled and said "i love the way that you feel you have to come out of you rway to tellme this, like what you say will affect me. i cnat believe that im goin home to cry now i cant even look at you"

she apologised to me, at this point i had my back turned an was walkin away she followed an talked to me for 15 mins,

shows you can turn most things around wi cocky funny, honestly meckamorphosis is right if they give you any shit then dont waste your time with them, go on find some1 better who is more fun an when they coem over say
"you were the girl with the bad attitude earlier, you only fun after a few dinks"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
as iv said before cocky funny can turn into arrogance afte ra few drinks an i was completly cocky not so much funny with this one lady,
she was 4yrs older an yea bit of a stunner

well she came up to me an said ur stuck up ur own arse

i looked smiled and said "i love the way that you feel you have to come out of you rway to tellme this, like what you say will affect me. i cnat believe that im goin home to cry now i cant even look at you"

she apologised to me, at this point i had my back turned an was walkin away she followed an talked to me for 15 mins,

shows you can turn most things around wi cocky funny, honestly meckamorphosis is right if they give you any shit then dont waste your time with them, go on find some1 better who is more fun an when they coem over say
"you were the girl with the bad attitude earlier, you only fun after a few dinks"
dats pure genius :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Or you could try the "you don't get out much, do you?" neg as a response. As long as you don't deliver it seriously you should be able to pull it into an observational transition pretty quickly. With any luck it'll surprise any ice queen and show you're not the time to take s*** from people(possible DHV).
Finally it can also act as a slight IOD, and bring the conversation into more of a comfort zone afterwards.
Of course, that's just my view, anyone else have an opinion on it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Meckamorphasis, I saw a DYD clip from Dr Paul where he went through just this. If a HB is truly cruel or hurtful in something she says, totally change your demeanor, go dead serious with an almost sad look on your face....

HB: XXX#$%%%%$....

You: "You know it is very difficult to be purposefully cruel and callous to someone if you have any sense at all of well being and hapiness. You must really not like yourself very much at all. I am so very sorry for you."

The you must not like yourself very much can cut deeeep. Say the 'I'm so very sorry for you' part like you are a doctor telling someone their loved on died...."I am so very sorry for your loss". If you deliver it right, it will all seem warm and sincere to others in the group.

Walk away.... If she is just having a bad day, she will come after you. If she is really an awful person, you scored points with the group (they know it) and maybe you even helped her a bit.