Limits for online social proof? Wingman in Dublin?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Dublin (IRE)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys!
I live in Dublin since 6 years and I'd like to meet a good wingman, but for the moment I'd like to ask a weird question.

So, summarizing, I posted a comment on FB about how good was an Italian lesson I gave. The girl I gave this lesson posted a comment saying that she would reward me with 5 blowjobs...
Now, the girl is very hot, plenty of pics on her profile, she's an underwear model and a PHD, so girls can look at her and check that she's actually hot.
Now, I'm not sure, cause this is way too direct... if this is a good social proof or if other girls will be turned off thinking she's a slut... I don't think she's anymore slutty than every other girl... She's not stupid thos, she's a professor btw, and I guessed she wanted to joke over there, even tho we had sex and everything.

On another social website she commented on a picture of mine "Hey girls, He is my man !!!!" Again... I'm not sure if this a socialproof or not, having a hot girl marking the territory.
What's your opinion about that? I got some email form girls asking why I was dating such a slut. But I wonder why do they care since we never met and we never spoke...

Thanks

The guy with the weird nickname

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
posted a comment saying that she would reward me with 5 blowjobs...
"As long as you promise to swallow"
Quote:
if this is a good social proof or if other girls will be turned off thinking she's a slut
It's both actually! Haha.
Quote:
"Hey girls, He is my man !!!!"
"You couldn't afford me if you tried ;)"
Quote:
I'm not sure if this a socialproof or not, having a hot girl marking the territory.
Any time a girl or someone else says they like you or want to give you blowjobs is socialproof haha.
Quote:
I got some email form girls asking why I was dating such a slut.
"Look I know you've been wanting to get with me for a while now. But you don't have to insult her because you've never made a move." lol. Or just be honest with them "Who said we were dating?" Either way do not care. Even if they persist to say shit you can say: "That's cute" "Anyways, I'm going to bed" etc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
"Look I know you've been wanting to get with me for a while now. But you don't have to insult her because you've never made a move."
I think this is particularly useful :) Thanks for the cool response RedRover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

np. Just a heads up, whenever I can't think of any responses I just head to the chat room on here asap and someone has always helped me. :)