New Wings 30+ preferred

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » New York (US)

Post subject: New Wings 30+ preferred
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Seeking another 30+ wing for weekends. I'm past all of the PUA stuff as I was heavily into it in my 20's and have internalized most of the principles. Looking for the same thing, not a new guy who is obsessed with lingo, text book openers, etc. Just someone who has a some-what foundation to work from.

Weekend Venues that I prefer: #1 - PHD rooftop, 1Oak (I can get us in on select days but unfortunately not Fri/Sat that's a toughie. Riff Raff's, 230 5th (kinda sucks winter though), Gansevoort Roof Weekends but it sucks also and has an older crowd but occasionally some hot tourist chicks, I'll even slum it and hit Pacha, Webster, iBiza space, etc especially if it's a free night. Bars just suck balls and I prefer to stay out of them. Too many drunks, too many cocks and too little women. The select places weed out the morons and bring in more women. Is what it is. I'm more of an upscale guy than a slummer.

About me - 6" tall, handsome guy with a full head of hair, GQ dresser. I don't have too many handicaps I'll admit when it comes to women. I'm just single and most of my friends are babying it out at this point with a wife....

Oh one more note - if you the type who is prone to excessive jealousy and anger about rejection do not even think about hitting me up. I don't mind a competitive spirit but don't want to deal with an un evolved guy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey -

Saw your note and interested in meeting up.

I'm mid-30s, 6'1" and have a lot of success. Been at this 10+ years and learned from Mystery / RSD, and have internalized the principles / foundation. Exited an LTR and eager to get back into it.

I prefer rooftops, daygame - bars/clubs I avoid.

Let me know...

- Ram