I hate small talk. How can I fix this? :lol:

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys! I'm new to the science of pick up. Literally, I just made the account to just ask this question.

I'm curious to know how can I bring myself out into a conversation with another girl. Not just a woman, but anyone regarding small talk. Generally, I lack interest talking to a girl unless she's hot, then my heart moves and talks on its own which tends to sometimes work... Sometimes :lol:

I'm 23 years old, most girls I've been with, which are many, are without a spoken word or very minimal in conversation. I've been with many girls and it's due to my alpha like personality and maybe my looks and interests. I've held a relationship for 2 years once and am great at deep conversation but personally, I've always been one to stay away from small talk. :oops:

My goal here is to NOT place myself in an area of dominance towards anyone reading this but to vent my frustration. With all my strengths, I have a huge weakness that I'm not proud of. I struggle to bring the introvert personality aside and bring out my happy extroverted self.

A solution to this problem will bring such a change in the quality of life and I think this is the place to ask such a question. Also, I'm so down to be someone's wing sometime to learn <3, I live in NY