Help! What should I do?!

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 110 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Help! What should I do?!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am trying to figure out how to go about picking up this girl at my school.

It's a tricky business as it is, there is only 500 students in my school. The school is split in 6 year groups.I am in year 5 and I am currently 15. Year 4 is optional. I have no interest in dating 13, even 14 year olds. So that really narrows down the amount of girls available.

Plus

The confident and/or pretty girls are a dime a dozen and a lot of them are already taken.

There is this girl called kayleigh I have scouted out and had in my mind for a while now as potential game.

She is good looking, confident, and does not appear to have any boyfriend.
I checked her social media and there are only odd 3 or 4 pictures out of the hundread or so she had that a male appears in.

I never see her walk around with any males.

I know her name, and she knows mine.
Although. I have never had a conversation with her. She knows me through "street cred" as many people know me for being a british, the guy that sells sweets, and in general people talking about. I have done 3-4 funny class presentations that was spread word about across my year grouo like wilfire.

I also know that, about, 1 , I think it was 2 years ago when she was 14-15. I specifically remember me sitting in the carpark waiting for my dad to drive me home, when Kayleigh and her friend were walking past. Her friend shouted "Lorcan, Kayleigh thinks your sexy" with a smile. I cannot remember if Kayleigh was smiling.

This knowledge of her (especially the above regarding her friend saying that Kayleigh thought I was sexy) gives me great confidence to approach her but I do not know what to say.

What is the best course of action?

Straight up ask her-out or get her number without having had a conversation with her before?

If not? What then. Approach her and talk? Talk about what? Introduce myself?

Should I strike up a conversation with her showing my interest in her , see ig she is interested, use a FTC, then leave and come back and attempt to adk her out or get her number on the second engagement?

I would highly appreciate if someone would help me out here and suggest a course of action. I am unsure about what to do. I want to minimise my chances of making stupid or a silly mistake on dime a dozen game.