Should I be annoyed with her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Girl I've been seeing for 5 months we work together and have had a few dates but both know we have some kinda feeling there but because she was in a long relationship before she met me she isn't really ready to get serious but she tells me she goes on dates with other guys but won't date me. Stupid thing is everytime we are together she flirts with me and has emotion in her eyes, usually tears.

Sometimes she will lecture me like she is my girl and flirts with me(allows me to put my hands allover her butt) and it appears that there is some kind of feeling there(tears in her eyes when we had a argument) but she has so much pride she won't admit it. We had a few minor arguments recently and it felt like we were a couple.

We just get on really well and that is what makes us feel like we would make a good couple because our personalitys gel. Im annoyed with her because I've not seen her for a week or spoke much because of our work schedules but last week she was all hot "baby" this and telling me "wet" she was etc then week later she writes on facebook "am I ready or am I not" and this guy was saying yeah your ready for me, and she was like "what are you offering" and he was like "for you to be mine, will you be mine" and she goes "depends, what makes you any different" and then one of her friends writes "go for it, in your own time"

So as much as I know she likes me I know she isn't really speaking of me because she dates so many different people and the worst thing is I have alot of feelings. Despite her hot and cold behavior she does appear to have feelings for me. I can just tell but it seems to me she will never give me a fair chance for some reason. "am I ready or am I not" makes me feel someone else is higher on her list. Maybe because I'm not the bad boy she is used to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Or maybe because you're chasing her all over town. Girls want what they can't have. Move on, grow some balls. start dating other girls. Stop flirting with her at work, be friendly but don't show interest. If she really wants you she'll go to you, if not atleast you moved on already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm not ready to move on yet though. I feel a connection with her different from others. I'm 27, I've had a few.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so she's fresh out a relationship, is used to bad boys, and you've been seeing her five months and haven't fucked her?
i hate to be the one to tell you this but shes fucking other people and your the nice guy to fill her emotional side while others fill her sexual side. you need to fuck other girls, she needs to know your fucking other girls, fuck it. go fuck someone you work with. but stop being so damn emotional. your too easy and available, and i can guarantee you dont tell her what to do. just ignore her for two weeks, see other girls and then dont ask her TELL HER your going to hang out. be aggressive, be a man, and take charge.

I'm always looking to sarge with new people...hit me up if you are in the Orange County/Los Angeles area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am 

If you don't want to get banned, send me a PM with an explanation of:

1. Why you ignored the "READ BEFORE POSTING" announcements.

2. What I can do to get people like you to read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" announcements before posting threads here in the Sticking Points board (add a few more announcements?).

3. Or, if you actually HAVE read that announcement, it's obvious that you didn't understand something about it. If that is the case, how can I reword the announcement so that you would understand it?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]