How would have K-closed this HB8

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a freshman in college (as you may or may not know from my other posts) and i have met A SHITLOAD of new people, so it's understandable if i see someone i recognize but don't quite remember them so i don't have a chat. Well i have an HB8 that i've been gaming for a couple weeks (i haven't moved too fast because she just got off a relationship that ended in a restraining order so i'm a little scared of this guy coming after me :/). so anyways, this girl usually dresses pretty comfortably with sweats and a t shirt, she usually doesn't dress up BEAR WITH ME, I'M GOING SOMEWHERE WITH THIS
I saw some smoking hot HB on my way to lunch today and from the back it looks like this HB9 i know. I think to myself "dont talk to her, last time i talked to her i was too attention hungry. let her get your attention"

So i ignore this HB9 and she proceeds to do the same...no biggie. i walked into the cafeteria and get my food whatever and i see the same girl, its not the HB9 i thought it was it was the HB8 but she was just dressed up really nice today. i open her:

Hijx: hello children
HB: children? theres only one of me
Hijx: yeah, im like chef from south park
i roll off and go to get my sandwich, she giggles half heartedly
i come back to her as i get my drink from the fountain when shes filling up her drink as well
Hijx: *i notice she looks kinda sad* why are you so droopy today?
HB: *surprised* droopy? no im fine
Hijx: ok, whatever you say
she goes to sit down by herself and i go and get my buddy. we go to sit next to her, i'm sitting directly across from her and by buddy sits at the end of the table to her left and her right.
i engage HB8 every once in a while with some bullshit and then i bullshit with my buddy and back and forth for a bout 10 minutes. then i remember something, two days ago i talked to this girl and she said that getting hit and punched and shit turns her on and she winked at me when she said it. also, she just got done dealing with a clingy AFC hanging around her a lot who would never hit her cuz he's a pussy, so i use this knowledge to my advantage.

Somehow i found an excuse in the conversation to stand up and punch her from across the table. as i stood up i hesitated for half a second and she didnt move, i punched her pretty hard and she got this look in her eyes that i LOVED and she obviously loved it too. after that she put her legs on mine and started moving them around and whatnot.

we talked for a little bit and i make a smartass comment:

HB: you're an asshole
i genuinely didnt hear her and i ask my buddy
HiJx: what did she just say?
Buddy: she just called you an asshole
Hijx: oh, alright that's fine. i know im an asshole. *i look away unaffected and take a big bite out of my apple to show im unaffected*

I'M GETTING TO THE END SO READ ON!!!
i am walking back to my dorm and she walks with me because she lives in the building next to mine and i say
Hijx: did you know there's tunnels underneath these dorms that are haunted?
HB: NO, i wanna see!
Hijx: ok, ill show you
we walk into the room where the secret trap door is to the tunnels (this is totally true) and it wont open. then some guy walks in and scolds us for trying to get in to the tunnels and whatnot. then i left and said "you cant take up any more of my time, i need to go"

so my question to you guys is: how could i have gone about kiss closing her in the room??????????