Local Celebrity Crush on Facebook

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey there!

It's been a while. I've been doing pretty good but now I come back here for your help.

I'm 27 years old and I've had a crush on this actress since I was probably 12-13 years old. She's 40 now. She's been in movies and is considered a local celebrity. She is amazingly beautiful but also really smart.

Now, during the month of December I realised she had a facebook. So I followed her page, and just for the heck of it I messaged her ''You're the most beautiful woman alive''. I wasn't expecting an answer. Lo and behold, she messaged me back saying thank you, happy holidays etc. Very formal.

Then I started flirting a lot more with her, I would drop her a line here and there, she was pretty responsive, told me I was pretty as well, started asking a few more questions about my personal life, etc. She told me that she would definitely want to have coffee with me if I ever came to her town (She lives in the next town two hours away).

One day I messaged her and we talked most of the day, on and off, she would even make me wait for her while she was washing her hair and doing random stuff, you could tell she was into this conversation. Then the same night she had a few drinks with friends and when she came home she asked me to do live video chat via facebook. I said yes.

No I was a nervous fucking wreck. Like ''couldn't finish my dinner'' kind of nervous. We ended up talking for a little short of 2 hours. She even couldn't bring herself to close the chat so she wanted me to do it.

The next day we didn't talk. The day after, she came up to me through Facebook, something she had never done before. Instead of feeling victorious, I felt really insecure and told her about it, how I felt I sounded dumb on the chat because I was nervous etc. She reassured me and told me that she felt the same way and that she even thought she scared me (as if). She cut the conversation short telling me to feel free to message her any time.

Now here's the part where I feel I fucked up the most. That same night I went to the bar, and it was a fucking wreck, two people trying to start fights with me, and a girl that sent her friend to tell me that she wanted to have me for the night even if she had a boyfriend. I saw my celebrity crush online on Facebook after the bar and messaged her. Telling her about my night and how the bar had a weird vibe. I told her how I wished she was there with me, how we could've danced together. I also told her about the girl that asked me out because I almost felt insulted she had a boyfriend, and I didn't mean to show off or make her jealous or think I was irresistible but she jokingly said that was probably why she asked that and I felt stupid. Then when I asked her about a possible meet up she said something among the lines of ''We will probably meet one day, I'm not sure I would dance but I'm pretty sure that no matter what we do we would have a nice time'' Then she told me she was falling asleep and kissed me good night.

Now that was the last of her I heard since tuesday morning. That's 3 days of not talking to her. I felt stupid about my ''after the bar'' banter and I needed to cool off. Not sure if I turned her off, I came across a bit needy and afc when I told her I ''wish she was with me at the bar''... I never met the fucking girl.

What would you do in this situation? Hit her up again or wait a few days to see if she messages me first? She's probably really busy but after the video chat and the fact that SHE initiated a conversation for once, I thought I was getting somewhere. But I felt I back stepped a little bit after showing my insecurity and my neediness like an idiot. Maybe I'm overthinking this and three days is nothing. Maybe I fucked up. You tell me.

Bare with me for the long text, this one is on a HUGE pedestal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm 
The Grand Puba

At first I thought I was going to be one of those posts about a guy not living in reality, but I'm glad I was wrong...

Your solution is very simple. Ask her out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
At first I thought I was going to be one of those posts about a guy not living in reality, but I'm glad I was wrong...

Your solution is very simple. Ask her out.
Yeah well I messaged her today with a very simple '' Have a good weekend'' and we ended up talking for 6 hours. I'll be headed to her town really soon. Life's great.