PUA Technique to undo "Love"?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you tell a girl that you have feelings for her, or that you were in love with her, without actually being in a relationship with her, is there a way to fix that? I have been told by a few people that that can ruin any chance you have with that particular girl. Is there any PUA technique that can undo the damage caused by this? I'm merely curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:49 pm 
LOL.

Oh, sorry.

First let's get honest. I get the feeling you're not just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ooookkaaayyy. And the reason for your post? If you're not going to post anything helpful, why bother posting? I was looking for an answer. I had made this mistake in the past, and even though I'm way over it, I was wondering if there is a PUA technique to undo that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:59 pm 
Ok. Look, I didn't make that post to be a jerk. But, PUA techniques AREN'T magic formulas.

The easiest way I could think of is to claim you were drunk when you said it, but if you obviously weren't, that ain't gonna fly. Besides, the girl may actually like it, although she would likely put you right smack into the AFC category, or even the LJBF category, which would actually be preferable to the AFC.

You could try "pulling away" as if you're confused, but I doubt even that would work.

With most girls that I know, it's bascially a death sentence. Unless of course she's looking for a LTR. Even THEN, she should probably say it first. Of course, this is a general statement.

The point of this post is there is no magic formula.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is the PUA forums not the happily ever after forums. Face it, you fucked up. She's not your love she was a learning experience, a lesson. I know it's killing you, don't say be she's different... she's not. Don't say you experience is unique, it isn't. The best knowledge I've gained from PU is to let go.
What did you learn?
A girl does not owe anything for you saying you love her.
Love is one scary word.
(Take your own lessons, and think about them... make this new knowledge apart of how you behave)