question

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: question
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wat wuld be a good thing to say when an hb 10 says

"wat? you dont even noe me."

after u neg open her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

hit her with another Neg. . .

HB "You dont even know me"
PUA "Then maybe you should introduce yourself"

if said with the right playfull, careless tone BL etc should work. . . if it doesnt its time to move on to another HB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mrhappypyrotics
I would flip that into a cold read right there. Say, "I get pretty good hunches about people" and use the cube on her.

If you do it well she will have to make up for her statement.

But if you do a neg right, then you wont get this kind of response. Negs are backhanded compliments. A classic is "Your nails look so good! Are they real?" It's a nice compliment, but it has a backwards effect. It was a 'guy' compliment. A well meaning, but seemingly miscalculated compliment.

Always smile when you neg, that way she can't take it as seriously. It would also help to know what you said to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yup, I neged an HB6.5 at a bar friday night just for practice, she walks by and I notice her dangling earings and say. . . "Nice earings, did you make them yourself?" - she says "Thanks, but no I didnt make them Im not that creative."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:02 am 
Yep, it would definitely help to know how you opened her.

Lashram, did you continue with the girl after you opened her? Or did you just let her walk away?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

You don't open with a Neg. PERIOD.

There is no "rebuttal" as you've already blown the set son. Only a pro can do shit like that and get away with and even they say it's basically suicide to do such a thing. Next time, open with something neutral. See my post in the Newbie section about the Definitive Guide to using Negs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

the-definitive-guide-to-using-negs-dont ... t8824.html

Most of the guys in this thread are the exact people I targeted with the above post. I suggest you all read it or your game will suffer greatly from here on out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:54 pm 
I see . . . so when Style takes a piece of lint from the girl's hair . . . without even saying a word to her . . . he's fucked up and blown the set because you don't NEG on opening, PERIOD.

Funny, but I think he'd disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:00 pm 
Ok, I just read your link, and you do have a point, to an extent. But, girls aren't black and white, cut and dry like you imply.

For instance, a girl I picked up recently was not a 9 or 10, but she still responds well to the negs, because they aren't done in a mean spirit. I mean, I STILL neg her at certain times about certain things, and she wants a full relationship with me now.

It's just in HOW you do it.

Yes, normally a girl with low self-esteem wouldn't normally respond well to negs, so they should be used for the high value girls that automatically have the bitch shield up and have you placed in a low value category autmoatically, but then again, that's the whole purpose of negs . . . to catch her attention, to BUST through that bitch shield. She doesn't have a response because she didn't EXPECT what you just said. Suddenly, you're not in the same category as every other guy . . . WHICH is the whole point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I see . . . so when Style takes a piece of lint from the girl's hair . . . without even saying a word to her . . . he's fucked up and blown the set because you don't NEG on opening, PERIOD.

Funny, but I think he'd disagree.

No, I'm sure he would agree with the advice I gave him. Unless you are a PRO (noticed i said that), then you shouldn't be doing it. So, chances are this kid (and you) aren't pros.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:30 pm 
LMAO!

I guess you are, eh?

No, I'm not a pro, as I've stated elsewhere. Never will be. No matter how good I get. I'm not sure where that line is that you cross to "PRO". But, I don't see any problem with a newbie that actually has some confidence running the lint neg on a girl, either.

And, I don't think you've read The Game by how you talk. Style did all kinds of stuff he was scared to do or didn't feel "qualified" to do because Mystery talked him into it, and he grew from it. Newbies have to start breaking out of their shell. Style would definitely agree with that. You CAN'T expect every set to go perfect, or you will never do anything. Which defeats the whole purpose of the journey to MPUA.

Hell, Style encouraged one of their fellow PUA's to fucking pick up Paris Hilton. And he did, and it worked. Style could have easily done it himself, but he had his STUDENT do it.

LOL, what am I doing? This is pointless . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

[quote="L.A. Tripp"]Yep, it would definitely help to know how you opened her.

Lashram, did you continue with the girl after you opened her? Or did you just let her walk away?[/quote]

I let her go, I had my eye on another girl and opened a couple more sets. . . in retro I should have gone after a bit more convo with the earring girl but it was a good night anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:35 am 
Yeah, honestly that action alone on your part probably helped to slightly give you more social proof anyway.