100% Sure You Guys Can Help Me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I've since improved from opening 0 sets in my life to having opened like 6 in this last week, I know this is too little but I'm improving. (BTW is it normal to feel bad to NOT open a set, now I feel I failed if i don't open everyone lol its weird).
Anyways so I was pretty sucessful opening this 2 set in one class activity and I didnt # close or anything basically I think I DHV pretty good, increased the girls attraction towards me and now when I see them again next class I need to escalate. How should I go about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you got to start over again, each time you break off for a perid of time, unless you were just extremely interesting they wont remember. Remember a hott girl gets hit on several times a day! Next time try to get a day 2 over a number close, i think that shows more confidence asking for that over the number. Just my thoughts, im sure others will have different thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:52 pm 
Yeah, I think it's normal to regret not opening a set. Because you never know where it might have led, which is why you SHOULD open every set you can. Not only for the practice, but because you never know where it will lead, UNTIL you open it.

And yes, you do need to start building the attraction AGAIN next time you see them. You're not in a relatinship with them, so you can't rely on ANYTHING still being there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

I like to think of re-approaching similar to that quote which I'm sure anyone who's been around and read the material will know:

"Say one interesting thing and a girl will say, 'Hmm, that's interesting.' Say 10 interesting things and she will say, 'You're interesting.'"

If you open and be interesting one time, they will just go "Hmm, that was interesting." and its over. You re-open and be interesting several times (assuming you aren't in a situation where you can instantly build up to a number close or bounce) then YOU will be interesting and then you will be desired and she will end up asking YOU for your number or to go somewhere.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:56 am 
Very interesting point Rye Lee, and I like the pic too BTW. And that's Mystery that made that quote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

the good thing is youre not starting from 0. . . but you do have to start from about 2. Just get right beck in there with a casual "whats goin on?" and tell a story etc. . . stick with basic short stories, basic negs and DHV and DLV's. when you # close make it positive assumptive. . . .my basic is "gimme your # and Ill give you a call sometime" . . .NOT "can I have your #???" or "Maybe I can have your # or something???"