How can i stay away from friend status

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, ye there is this girl in my Bio Class HB8.5, We got paired in lab together with one other girl. My stupid ass payed to much attn to the target. Although i still gave attn to my other partner. The reason we got pair was because us three were the only left and i have the feeling she wanted to be paired with me due to the fact of people asking her and she seemed to ignore them. So, after her begging me a bit i gavein a paired up.

So we start in i get my three touches in three mnutes on her. She stays true. Throwing IOI like crazy hair, nose, smiling etc. Then she starts kino, places her hand on my back when she walks behind me hits me when i neg her, stuff like that. When i talk to her i kept eye contact etc etc.

She kept saying to herself outloud so really only i could hear it. "Aww this is so hard, I need help with my lab report". So i offered and; Ye here's the bad part i offered her my number to call me so we could meet up.

I should have wrote my number down on paper and gave her a blank peice so she could write her's, My stupid ass.

Ye so now I'm on a leash. So when ever she calls me, Should i be a lil late? I can easily give her my number that's no prob.
I think i just fell into a friend spell....

How can i get outta that? Any suggestions?

Thnx

~Dub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:05 pm 
Huh???????

First of all, you REALLY need to be clearer when you're explaining something. Who wanted to be paired with you and who didn't? The girl you're after didn't? Three touches in three minutes? Don't you mean three IOI's? What do you mean "nose" IOI?

I really don't know yet how you can stay out of the LJBF zone because I'm not even clear on where you're at right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ight check it. This girl wanted to be paried with me. Ye IOI's touches...Great response...Thnx

Basically all i am asking is how do i stay away from the being "Just Friend" in this situation since i fucked up a bit by giving her my # and acctually giving a fuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

dude go into srius mode. when u talk to her make deep conversation talk about relationships and DHV. I hope that helps man GL (goodluck)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:37 am 
Quote:
Ight check it. This girl wanted to be paried with me. Ye IOI's touches...Great response...Thnx

Basically all i am asking is how do i stay away from the being "Just Friend" in this situation since i fucked up a bit by giving her my # and acctually giving a fuck
IGHT, CHECK IT . . .

Dude, what's up?

Come on. You don't have to be "tough guy" or "gangsta" in here. Just be "clear".

In fact, I dare say tough guy and gangsta won't work on the girls as much as you would like it too, either.

Man, if you are put into her LJBF pile JUST by giving her your number, then you didn't have a chance anyway. In other words, if that's so, you fucked up long before you got to the point of giving her your number.