Psychoanalysis (sort of like the cube)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

an acquaintance showed me this and I though I post this up for those that wanted a variation off the cube plus it works as storytelling also. I have to admit this one is not as deep as the cube, but nevertheless, it should get the HB interested if you've played your cards right.

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?

2.You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water. What is it?

10. How will you cross the water?

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.

7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you are to get.

Last edited by oldschool662 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

I like it. Where did you get this at?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bannana_q@yahoo.com
AOL: PoohTangInnahMo
number 9 seems to be incomplete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good one, I know one which is like this one.

1. You are walking in the woods, how's the ground? is there a path?, just ground?, grass? etc. (how clear is it?)

2. You look around, you see trees, how are they? (big, small, weird, etc)

3. You look up, what do you see?
(sky? leaves? sky and leaves?)

4. You keep on walking and you see on the ground a key. How is it? is it big/small/normal? what do you do with it?

5. You keep on walking and you see a cup. How is it? describe it (dusty, clean, cracked, broken, beautiful, etc)

6. You see a river, how is it? where is it? What do you do with it? (if it is on your way, how do you cross it? if it's not, do you drink some water? etc)

7. After that, you walk until you see a house, where is it? are there people inside? would you like to go in? what do you think of it?

8. You keep on going on the woods and you see a wall. How is it?

9. What's on the other side?

------Answers------

1. The path is how clear you see where you are going in life.

2. Trees represent your problems in life

3. When you look up, if you

can´t see the sky because of the trees <=> problems don't let you be happy

see sky and trees <=> problems don't let you be happy, but you can still be anyway.

see just sky <=> problems don't matter when it comes to how happy you are

4. The key represents how you see money in your life. A big key means that it is really important for you (a small one means that it isn't important). it depends on the reason why you took it/ didn't take it , if you take it because you thought it might come handy later on, it means that you preffer to have money because it might come handy (and so on........................)

5. The cup represents love. If it's an ordinary cup, love for you is an ordinary thing, if it is a really delicate cup, beautiful and stuff, love for you is like that, get it?
Now if the cup is broken/cracked it means that you've been hurt before (in love of course) and stuff.

6. The river represents sexuallity in your life. If it is perpendicular to the path you are walking on it means that you need sexuallity to keep on going.
If you drink water it's a normal need for sex. If you get in the river completely you are really horny lol.

7. The house represents society for you. If there are people inside, you have people in your social circle. If you want to go in the house, you like to participate in your social circle. Your feelings towards the house are your feelings towards your social circle.

8. The wall represents death ( I don't know really the interpretation for this one, but invent something.)

9. What's on the other side of the wall is what you think there is after you die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I fixed it calib0i, sorry about that guys I copied it and pasted it an hurry.
:P
Quote:
I like it. Where did you get this at?

well to go in the specifics, this one guy I work with emailed it to me (at work when bored everyone sends each other jokes, stories, etc.).