"what r u wearing" phone call shit test???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i'm tryin to hook up w/ this chick at work. closed the number easy. i call her we shootin the shit she tells me she cant go out b/c shes gotta work 2marrow. so she asks me "what im wearin." i told her playfully i had just gotten outta shower still pretty.... at the time i thought definate IOI saw latter that week told goin out after went to dinner she said to call her she might go out since i was in area. i called she never called back havent talked to her since this was 1.5 weeks ago. any suggestions will see a lot of her at work startin october. dont know what to do other than not call and play it real cool in person like nothin happened & neg as soon as she brings up not callin anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't really understand, but that wasn't a shit test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
saw latter that week told goin out after went to dinner she said to call her she might go out since i was in area.
I don't really understand, use some punctuation!
but that wasn't a shit test i don't think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Doesnt sound like a shit test. If you are going to be seeing her at work, see if she approaches you. If she does, she is still interested. She might apologize and ask if you are mad. Take the opportunity to neg her a bit and DHV/social proof by saying you were busy doing something and you hadn't even noticed. Tell a story of how you had great time with some girls you met at a party. Basically, don't let it get to you and don't let her see that it gets to you. Make sure to pay more attention to other co-workers more so than her.

If she doesn't approach you, you can try to approach her again. Don't bring up the phone call. During a conversation just tell her something along the lines of ..."I am surprised you were at work on time, I didn't figure you to be a prompt or responsible person." Not exactly in those words though. It works as a neg subtly hinting that she is irrsponisble because she didnt call you back. She will respond by saying what makes you think that? Just reply by saying it just seems like you are not the type of person to keep up on things. Or she could bring up the phone call and apologizes with some excuse. Act like you don't know what she is talking a about for a second. Then remind her of how that plays into her irresponsibility Make sure you are being cocky-funny when you have this conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:13 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Not a shit test, that's an IOI, but I would have probably responded by telling her I was just putting on my liatard(sp) and tutu as I was on the way out the door to ballet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanx for the help thats what i thought. i really like the idea of cocky funny if i get it again. as reiterated by everyone play it cool and neg. whatever happens there are so many hot chix down here.