trying to hook line and sink her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: methods_place@yahoo.com
ok, so I am talking to this chick, hb8. I am into her but she just got out of a relationship last month, I was the reason why she left her ex. Since I did this I now have my doubts about her and how she feels about me. her relationship was not great and it was pretty easy for me to win her over.

We have been talking over the phone for some time now and from what it seems I have her in my hand, but I still second guess it. So I try to mess with her a little by trying to neg her and teasing that I am pulling away to see what she says. I dont get the responses that I am hoping for and it feeds my doubt about her even more.

It's tough because this is a long distance relationship and pretty much I can't be there for her when I want to. If we were to meet up I know I can get her in the sack and tighten my grip around her even more. What can I do to neg her appropriately and see how she really wants me and I am not just a rebound? Since I like her and all I am trying not to see her as easy prey. Can I get some feed back fellow PUAs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dunno methodos.... tell me if I understood this right-- basically you want to know if she likes you back the same way you like her? That's the impression I got from your post.

Personally I see it like this: you like her, you're definitely IN (from what you say), and even if it's not to the point where you want it, you can change that. I'd DHV here and there but still go out and make new friends so you don't overthink things.

Long distance relationships are tough too. Are you 100% sure that's what you want?