Telling a girl she looks good?/FR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
First off, to preface this, it is a half question and half field report
sorry for the length

So after a weekend of raging and sarging under the radar of my complete AFC friends I decided to go for a real challenge (not necessarily act on it but simply see how far I could go)- One of my best friends older HB10 sister for my friends 21st bday party.

to clarify, he has said his sister is open game so this wouldnt be a dick move. I do think he said this however because he dones't think any of us have the balls to game her.

I was pumped up from a comment I saw yesterday on the forum that made me laugh right before I left and I was ready to go. I come into my friends house with a bunch of energy drinks (I usually like to come bearing gifts, typically alcohol related) and presented myself as THE amog. Introduced myself to everyone, including a guy I didnt know, who turned out to be the sisters friend and turned him into the bmog instantly because he couldn't even look in my eyes, it was kind of pathetic. Not my typical entrance referring back to AFC days into the house, yet it was more then welcomed.

All of a sudden out of nowhere, his sister comes up to me and gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek (sober and completely unprecedented). Apparently she really liked my outfit (ty peacocking, flower shirt that attracts gay comments but gets compliments on by girls all the time) and my goal was instantly becoming a reality. I kept it rolling, negging the SHIT out of her because she is so damn hot and all the guys I have ever seen over there drool over her. She was eating out of my fucking palm, there was even one point where she loved my line that went like this

HB:I really like your shirt blah blah where did you get it
Jack:I got it at the thrift store actually (could have said something way better looking back at it now but she kind of caught me off guard as I was talking to her brother)
HB:It looks really good on you blah blah
Jack: (I decided now was a good time to manipulate the conversation to get her to tell me that the flowers kind of make it look like I'm gay so I can say one of my favorite C&F lines I found a while ago somewhere on this forum. I forgot what i said but she said just what I wanted her to)
HB:blah blah [what i wanted her to say]
Jack:Well if when you mean gay your implying that I'm stylish, good looking, and out of your league then yeah I'm gay. But do I like other guys? No.

The deal was sealed from there on and I knew I could have if I wanted to based on the reaction I got after but decided to ruin my game and get hammered with my friend instead. Way more fun totally!

The question I have though is whether or not you can tell a girl she looks cute/good/fine/etc.. or not.

I know you are not supposed to telegraph interest to a girl especially with a typical "Hey you look really good tonight." She was wearing the black framed sexy secretary glasses and I just wanted to say it so bad! I feel that if you are already friends with the girl, and nothing more at the time, then maybe you can say that because she won't be expecting you to hit on her, yet she will know that you think she is looking good. Which I feel can be good though don't know exactly how to put it into words... But also might just be the AFC resurfacing in me.

Any insight would be helpful. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i wouldnt just give a complement... you can use push pull... compliment and neg... i would have said...
those glasses look good on you... almost makes u look smart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Quote:
i wouldnt just give a complement... you can use push pull... compliment and neg... i would have said...
those glasses look good on you... almost makes u look smart
hah wow I'm an idiot.
I like what you had to say and I say that kind of stuff all the time
I can't believe I didn't see wtf was happening to me
I guess I'm glad I said nothing rather then what i wanted to say
sometimes its easier have people point out your leaks in your game then see them yourself
thanks