Ejecting or just keeping options open

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When arriving in a club or whatever and opening a set and trying to building interest, I am sometimes torn on the choice to stay or move on to another set. I know it is a good idea to show off the fact that you are socialble so is it a good idea to always try and open a few sets early on in the night regardless of how they are going? Or if your first set appears to be going good should you always go the distance until it is obvious the set isn't down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It is for this exact reason i believe time constraints are vital. Yes if your opening set is doing well end it gracefully with a #-close then move to other sets she wont feels distanced or neglected because you warned her of the time constraint open a set or two and aim for a kiss-close or #-close any routine can be used except the 1 used on your 1st set now wen you done with the other sets. Find your 1st set you already have money in the bank (her number) piush on now usually a cock funny attitude works well when returing you dont want her to know you came back so you entrace must be smooth an seem unitentional then do what you do best play with her and use a new theory make her feel wanted tell her you came back for her if she smiles and accepts the comment your in dont bring it up again. If she shows no interest in the comment punish her tell her maybe it wasnt worth it and look around for other targets. When she bites and wants that attention back make her earn it demands of affection and making her fetch your drinks are some ways....
Tell me if any of this helped i encourage feed back.