I roll with the idea that everything is an IOI. So
But Im guessing your looking for a more definate list:
- She tosses her hair. (not just playing)
- Strong eye contact.
- Distraction guage (how easily is she distracted?)
- Smiling while your not really doing that much.
- She trys to tell her own stories.
There are various tests:
- Pause for a while in a story, do a take away or somthing, and wait to see if they ask for you to carry on.
- Hold out your hands and see if she puts hers in.
- Walk away for a while and sneak a glance back to see if they are whispering to each other / giggling.
Thats all i can think of now. These things i pick up naturally/subconciously. Just trust your gut instinct more than enough times its correct since your/her body language communicates so much that is not always concious to either of you. So its important to contorl what your thinking, cus often that will be communicated subconciously and she will pick up on it.