Quick and easy, a routine all should try

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
We all know how to use rapport and body language to our advantage, but conversation can be a difficult thing to master, es specially keeping it interesting. I have found that when I run out of ideas or have been studying body language and other psychological techniques I tend to move to this topic in conversation.

This routine works best somewhere between a2 to c2, when their mimicking you. All you have to do is explain rapport to them, as well as what their body is telling you. For some reason this is extremely interesting to chicks and they will become much more into you. use demonstrations of how it is working.

example:

you: you know you're copying all of my movements.

her: (denies, really?, or just giggles)

you: (scratch your head or something)

her: (should mimic your movement in some way)

you: you see you just copied me!

her: (gives a bullshit excuse or something)

Try it these types of things have worked for me every time and they also demonstrate value. let me know what you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

ive heard of this technique but using a watch. if a girl is checking you out across a room you keep her in peripheral and look at your watch to see if she checks her wrist whether she has a watch or not. its pretty interesting stuff actually

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
I know it can be an opener, but I'm talking about using it once you've opened and need a topic to go off of when building attraction/comfort. Trust me the tactic is a good one.