Body Language

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Body Language
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OK so i sarged for the first time last night and when I think back about it i think I had horrible body language, made lotsa eye contact and looked as if I could walk away at any time but I still lost attention, and ideas?

Also whats a nice opener for parties has good DHV for me and keeps the attention of whole set becuase it seems I dont grab the target as well as the obsticles and the target wanders. Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Eye contact. Best thing (next to kino, that is!!!) to make rapport. I'd say, it's like this. Idea you are trying to convey in approach phase is indifference. In attraction, it's that you are not easily won over, but that she has a chance if she tries hard. In qualification phase, it's that she has more-or-less won you over, that you are impressed by her, that she is special to you by her personality, etc etc etc. -> here long eye contact starts and continues, as soon as you act impressed by her unique personality traits. It makes it worthwhile for both of you to get know each other better, that is Comfort phase.

I say read book "The Definitive Book On Body Language" by Allan and Barbara Pease. GREAT THING.

Carpe Diem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think i might have ignored htat target too much also. I did real god ith eye contact but not so muh on the target because i thought it was better to make her work at it but the nuetral thing makes sense