Variation On ESP Number Routine..

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys...

Since the book "Game" and VH1's "Pickup Artist" featuring Mystery ESP routine of picking the first number that pops into your head has been used so much that you now get "are you going to do that number things again" from women..

I have been thinking about using other "ESP routines" to achieve similar effects. Any ideas ?

May be instead of numbers "animal" or "colors" can be used... Much like the animal routine.. Thanks XFman for that post..

Thanks

Brother Mois

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oh come on! ESP tricks getting old? I can understand wanting unique content, but have you really ever gotten "are you going to do that number things again"?

That's like certain jokes getting "too popular" and deciding to never use them ever again.

ESP does not equal pickup artist.

I hate to sound so bitter, I'm really not, but come on :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: devilmaycry265
AOL: westthestamede
the idea of esp can be had by using a method called cold reading search "the cube" thats a cold reading method, and it works cause its psudopsycology, it has u give discriptions so general they apply to every one and whether your right or wrong the hb with think theres some basis to it. and she will be intrested. but the concept of the cold reading is its completely mallubal (sp) and theres almost a never ending amount of variations you can do off it.

the only problem ive found when it comes to using esp tech decideing to use them too hook or to build comfort cause its worked both ways for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yes

the game book is the number one.. usually 7

well ask them to think of a vegetable... it will all ways be carrot
write carrot on a napkin before hand then show them... i usually write a different veg on the back in smaller writing just incase they choose this one... potato for example.. but carrot 90% of time.. trust.. first vegetable to pop into their head!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, you can have a good laugh with this one if you use the number AND vegetable game.

This one works best in a two set or three set. Only ask one of the girls though.

Just pretend you are totally crap at ESP and run the usual think of a number between 1 & 4 and then ask them to think of a vegetable.

3 & Carrot / 2 & Potato

Hit or miss they'll want to see some more. Ask them to completely forget their last guesses and ask them again. There is a low risk of them repeating themselves so go for the opposite.

Now go for the fun angle. Ask them to do it for a third time but this time ask for the vegetable only and get them to whisper the answer to their friend.

Then tell them that girls with sex on the brain always pick a phallic-shaped vegetable.

There isn't actually that many vegetables that AREN'T phallic shaped. Some of the answers I have got are: Turnip, Cucumber, Carrot (again),
Aubergine (Eggplant) or my favourite, Marrow.

If they go for Marrow, just nod, wink and smile and tell her that you're both going to get on really well.

Then ask their friend to tell the group what vegetable she picked. If she's already blushing before they say it, you've made your mark and go with some other material.

Always keep an eye out for IOI's from the rest of the group. You may not hit the mark with your target but you may get some interest. Swap and change your targets as you ask the above questions. Mix and Match. Use your agile mind and above all, have fun.

- Ads