Man i promise...i'll only b a newbie for awile

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to the PUA world and would apreciate any advice on what is best as far as getting educated. i wana start from the ground up but dont know what to buy with all these gurus trying to sell their stuff. I think I like Mysterys method the best so if anyone can help me out on where i can find sumthing good I'd apreciate it. And sumbody stole my name Gambit damit. If anybody knows who he is and if hes a chump lets just all veto him to giv up his name to me..no but foreal id apreciate any help on getting sum good education.

And who is this guy i hear about that had women paying him to giv him head anybody gota a picture of this guy i wana see what he looks like

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: beaner+republic
if u like mystery so much hopefully u read the book "mystery method"... and then move onto the game... and read every new post on this site so u can gain newer knowledge

Skotch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ya i dont no im readin 'the game' rite now so im a see if style has any good education to offer cuz sum things of mystery (just a few) i dont realy like thats not me for instance opening with magic i think that's kinda lame but i gues if it works then so b it but id rather not be opening tricks based on magic.

but is mysterys book realy enuff info (and education)for me to start opening sets and closing em?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey welcome to the community! :D I'm new too, but I've been reading and practicing PUA material for quite a while.

Something I think people should realize from a very early stage is that most of getting good is your experience. Nothing can beat going out in the field and getting used to interacting with women in a way that may be very different then what you're used to. I'd take a look in the resources forum here and check out "The Magic Bullet" by Diebold. If you're confused about where to start, I think it's a nice technique and guru overview.

Just my two cents... If they're worth anything!

-- JasonD

Last edited by JasonD on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Magic Bullets" by Savoy is by far the most educated book as far as pick up concerns

But just to get a background on this game, finish reading "The Game" first, keep in mind though, it's more of a book of entertainment, it's an INTRODUCTION to a whole new level.

And by the way, I really admire your desire to learn and become a mPUA, BUT there is a section to introductions, this is the "Building Comfort and Attraction" section,

It's alright... chill... just be aware next time of where you place your posts

Later buddy,

I'm Romeo by the way, search some of my posts they will help you quite a bit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
"Magic Bullets" by Savoy is by far the most educated book as far as pick up concerns

But just to get a background on this game, finish reading "The Game" first, keep in mind though, it's more of a book of entertainment, it's an INTRODUCTION to a whole new level.

And by the way, I really admire your desire to learn and become a mPUA, BUT there is a section to introductions, this is the "Building Comfort and Attraction" section,

It's alright... chill... just be aware next time of where you place your posts

Later buddy,

I'm Romeo by the way, search some of my posts they will help you quite a bit
Savory? Is this the same book I mentioned? I'm just curious :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
Isn't Savoy his PUA name and Diebold his real last name? I think so... not sure though... could be wrong or the other way around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm reading magic bullets at the moment, it is definitely the clearest one of the books. I think "The Venusian Arts Handbook" gives you a little more theory, but the chapter on transitioning just takes one of the major newbie questions ("What do I do after my opener?") and annhilates it.
Also, I found a 1090 page downloadable archive of files called "mmcollab_11.08.06". This is a bit repeditive but an excellent resource, with lots of stuff from TD, Style, Mystery and other, less well known PUAs. It's very good stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Welcome! Always great to se new faces.

Your desire to become mPUA is great. Focus on it, on doing as many approaches and closes as possible. Small tip; focus on the interaction and your current target, NOT on avoiding problems. This advice helped me a lot.

Of books; Venusian Artist Handbook (Mystery) and Real World Seduction (Swinggcat) are the best by me. BUT, read some NLP material, not to use it on girls (this whole Speed Seduction = shit by my opinion) but on yourself, to adapt the routines and mindsets and behaviors fastest way possible. Trust me, anchor to right mindset is far more useful than even the best routine. Actually, I love Ross's Unstoppable Confidence tapes. Also, try tapes by Derek Vitalio (Seduction Science company), so-called "Deep Inner Game" system. They are supposed to be the best.

Well, the first (sorry, second) rule of the game is "there are no rules" so read whatever you want. This is the best for me.

Carpe Diem, welcome aboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wow, now i am just overwhelmed. but ill start sumwer. thanks for all the great advice.