Boats and wakeboarding....a good 2nd or 3rd get together...?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OK, I am new to the community and have a lot to learn.

That said, a big part of my life is outdoor activity and action sports. Sailing, kiteboarding, motocross, and recently...wakeboarding.... So I am interested in spending time with people, and women who are adventurous and willing to try new things like this...

I am planning on moving up the the CA Delta/East Bay area because I spend so much time up there kiteboarding and more recently, wakeboarding. I am probably going to get a wakeboard boat (thinking of a Sanger V210) soon after I make the move.

It seems to me that this would be a great activity for a 2nd or 3rd outing with a girl. Say you got her number and have met again for some cofee or something, and things are going well. Call her up and find out if she's free Sat or Sun...tell her to wear hew swimsuit and bring some sunscreen, etc, but don't tell her what you have planned. I already know that this suprise approach works well. It is always better to let them find out what you are into, what you do, etc on their own, rather than telling them....which can come off like you are trying to impress them = turn off.

She shows up at your place....quick tour....you get in your truck...out to the boat (15 minutes)...on the water all day for some wakeboarding, tunes, picnic with good food, sun etc. Lots of oppourtunity for kino ('wakeboard lessos') and time together in an environment that is likely new and exciting to her. Teach her to drive the boat, etc....lots of emotion, etc. Things go well...you have to take her back by your place when the day is done and things go on from there....

The thing is that this is by definition this is a 3 person minimum activity. Should I find a wingman that knows the landscape to be the 3rd (perhaps he brings a 4th) or just go with my more regular wakeboard freinds?

What do you guys think of this strategy. I was going to get the boat anyway....and this seems like a great bonus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

IM out in michigan and I take girls on my boat all the time. Its almost too easy... Once you are in the water, they really have no where else to go. Its not the best place to try and pick up girls however if you are bringing a bunch out at once. There is usually too much going on to be able to concentrate on sarging and having game. But for a second or preferably third date, theres nothing that beats the sunset on a boat.