after an opening

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: after an opening
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tell me what you guys think about this one...
Try variations of this…

Me – tell me something interesting about you?
HB - blah… blah…
Me – That’s the most interesting thing about you (neg). You might as well buy me a drink… try to get me drunk
HB – laugh… possible responses 1 and 2 below:

Response 1
HB – I am a girl… you should buy me a drink
Me – babe… I am not like the rest… I don’t need to get you drunk… that’s not what I am about (other guys would have tried or will try to buy her a drink – difference between you and the crowd)

Response 2:
HB – whatever… why don’t you tell me something interesting about you?
Me – if you have a talent (magic trick, palm reading or whatever) its your time to shine. If you cant top her answer… just tell her exactly the same thing she told you… will make her laugh…

Me - forget I even asked you that… why don’t you tell me the craziest/wildest thing you have ever done? That might be more interesting
HB – she will try to recover form her first response by coming up with something good.
Me – you are a nun honey (neg)/ I have to say I did not see that coming (compliment) – choose based on the situation... either way this is gold.

Don’t talk to her for too long… important thing to remember is that conversation will go downhill after a while… you have to know when its time to leave… always be the one to end the conversations and leave her wanting more… something like this…

Me – I have go hang out with my friends… but come find me later… If you are lucky you might score my number tonight.
HB – (laugh) I will…

Don’t worry… after she talks to couple of losers at the bar she will come find you

Post subject: Re: after an opening
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Response 2:
HB – whatever… why don’t you tell me something interesting about you?
Me – if you have a talent (magic trick, palm reading or whatever) its your time to shine. If you cant top her answer… just tell her exactly the same thing she told you… will make her laugh…
This seems like a DLV because you're letting her qualify you - and you haven't even had her qualify herself to you at this point! If some girl demanded that I tell them something interesting about myself, I would ignore the question completely, or respond with satirical AFC/loser qualities like "I'm 45 and live with my mom"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

good observation... thanks for pointing that out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Diapente,
I totally agree with you, by answering the HB and giving her something interesting about yourself you are jumping through her hoop and now she is qualifying you through her reality.. Nice observation man!
R$awker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: tunmyo@yahoo.com
Sundevil,

Cool technique. Not bad at all. :wink:

Keep the game tight
DaOracle