OMG I CAN DO THAT~!
Havent even thought of doing somthing like that! AMAZING!!!
Hopefully me digging this up will attract more attention to the thread so i can steal more ideas off you MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Ill put some input in since its not cool to take and not give back.
I DHV with a story about, actually ill take the bullet points out so you guys can craft your own over it.
*notes, Im 18 so driving is a little bit of a DHV (considering where i live, noone really gets driving till like 20 (expensive))*
-Bring the convo to a point where u can quickly jump into somthing about driving/motobikes what ever.
-Your on holiday (in a random country)and coming back from a night at a friends hotel/villa (i use villa
) where it was just you and your friends (again im 18 not often on hols like that)
-Driving home, leant your bike to your friend thinking you are too drunk to drive it after he "Came to you asking for a favour" swearing he had not drunk. (i go on a bit how my friend is now in the sweedish army as a panzer tank colonel SWEET HUH!?)
-Driving down empty road in dark Thailand. Come to a corner (im on back of my ex's bike, while my mate drive the other) and my bike is 1st round this sandy corner.
-Bike slips on sand friend falls off bike while bike skids off road down like a 5m cliff. Friend splits arm open to bone (really happened). My friend is h-core iron maiden Army tank dude so lol, he really didnt even show any emotion. 'Oh shit. ahahah' was his reaction
-He ask's me to peel the flap of skin off. I say no, he says 'I need you to do this for me dude' so i do cause i cant say no when he asks like that, and he wouldnt either.
- Ex Freaks out! I hold her down and tell her to calm down. Tell her to call another friend who has a car to come pick us up, while i attend to my Army tank friend lol.
- I rip off shirt (seriously i did) and give to him to wrap around his arm. Go on about how you felt.
- Climbed down cliff to pull bike up the hill to the side. Suspension smashed and fucking rental bike is totaled.
- get him to Dodgy thai hospital. They wont treat him cus some insurance shit. Eventually i convince them otherwise with help of ex.
-None of us can afford to pay. I call my dad, tell him whats what. He wires money over, i pay for him. Later on friends dad wires money back to mine.
- Return next day for bike. Hire some random thai guy and a truck to bring the bike back from the hills to the rental place. Guy not happy. Dished out good amount of cash for this. Friend pays repair bill.
-Me and friend closer than ever.
This is excellent. I really flesh it out tho so i duno. Hopefully this will inspire new shit. I dont wana get called on this ill really be pissed lol.