I have been using this for awhile now and have had a good amount of success with it so I thought I would share some of my personal strategies and ideas on the topic. Some stuff I have made up and some stuff I have taken from other gurus and kind of smashed it all into one. Most of the role play I do consists of a good amount of improv on the spot but I will share what I can remember.
DISCLAIMER: What follows is what has worked for me, of course these guidelines are by no means set in stone (meaning not every tactic will work for everyone) but have been good flirting tools in my attraction game.
1) Use in ATTRACTION PHASE
- After opening and bantering (anywhere between 5-10 min in) I will start off with the roleplay, when I know that the girl is paying attention to me somewhat and we are in conversation
- It doesn't really matter when you do it I don't think, but good to use it sooner than later so you can work with the roleplay throughout your whole interaction, which makes the whole convo more fun and builds more attraction throughout
2) Body Language
- make sure you have confident body language or you will come off incongruent with what you are saying, because this is stuff only a confident person would say
- keep a smile on your face throughout this because if you are taking it too seriously then it phases out of roleplay and you may come off creepy
- your vocal delivery should be dominant yet fun, example, "OK that's it, you're cool, YOU (pause) are going to be my new girlfriend (pause) for the next 5 min (smile)"
- I like to give a reason that we are going to be BF/GF, I don't just say it out of nowhere, if you say it out of nowhere it may be too random and come off weird
- Usually if they say something I like I will tell them they are cool and put them in the girlfriend role
4) Time Constraint
- This IMO is one of the most important ingredients to the role play
- Whenever I say we are going to be BF/GF I say that we are BF/GF for the next "5 minutes", "the rest of the night", but nothing longer than that, I do this too make it seem more spontaneous and I'll follow up saying something like, "but only for the night because I don't know you well enough"
- The time constraint also keeps things more casual, because even though you are joking around, if you just say "ok you're my new girlfriend" it may be too heavy at first, by using the time constraint it keeps it more light
- Here's where a lot of the improv comes in
- I usually talk about how we look so cute as a couple (maybe throw in a neg here to disqualify a little)
- don't take it too seriously, again it's roleplaying, you could come off creepy if you have bad delivery/body language, or say something way too sexual too soon
- be sporadic during the roleplay, meaning don't keep it up for 5 minutes straight, just kind of say it and let it go, then in another 5 min add something in, and in another 5 min add something in, then in another 15 min add something in, this could be "breaking up with her" because she said something you didn't like (push/pull) or even taking it a step further and saying you're getting married now etc
- 5 minute/15 minute/30 minute anniversaries work great, they give you a chance to get "closer" and gives thes opportunity for Kino
- this is a huge part of why role play is so good for attraction, because it gives you a non creepy/awkward way to use kino
- stated earlier, you can use your content to escalate kino, ie hug at the 5 minute anniversary, or kiss on the cheek at the 30 minute anniversary etc (although for this you should be doing small amounts of kino before hand, arm touching etc)
- whenever you do the push/pull, break up, get back together routine you can give her hugs or hold her hand
7) The Date (Isolation)
- considering you have gamed her well at this point and have been keeping up with the role play you can take her on a date
- this makes for a good reason to isolate the girl after you have got her attracted to you, example, "I can't believe we have been BF/GF for 25 min now and we haven't even had our first date, c'mon I am going to take you to the most romantic place here (pause) the smoking patio"
- then if she complies you can escalate kino ten fold because you guys are "BF/GF" and you have already been touching her a good amount
- if things are going well, you get her number, you make out etc, it works well to keep this up after day1
- text her things like, "hey girlfriend" etc and continue the roleplay until the day2
- this keeps up attraction and keeps you OUT OF FRIEND ZONE
They have all been field tested and work great. Of course, this is not the only way to do role play, there are millions of things you can do and this is not the end all be all of it. These are just things that you can do if you wanted to use this in your attraction phase, but weren't sure how to do it. Also sometimes this doesn't work, they just may not be into it, or your delivery/BL is off. But this is not rocket science, easy fun stuff to use while in set. Helps keep you out of the friend zone and adds a lot of fast escalating kino to your interaction.