1) "I was walking through the forest, you know right? When this bear suddenly stood up in front of me! I was scared shitless-I didn't know what to do! I stood there frozen and scared. If I ran the bear would chase me and devour me! I rememberd a trick by laying on the ground as if I was dead. SUddenly the bear sniffed me and I didn't oppose a threat to him anymore then walked off into the wooded forest. I got up and felt so relieved that my life was save from a simple trick. By the way, do you want me to show you a trick and no it doesn't required playing dead! Here' I'll show you!"
2) "My friend was telling me about his girlfriend who cheated on him. He was so depressed that he was willing to end his life. I was like shit! I can't lose my friend! He means the world to me! We've grown up with each other and played with toys and played tag when we were younger. I can't lose him now! So, I talked with him and found out that he wasn't so sad about what she did-what hurt him most is that he couldn't find himself to trust another woman. I took him out that night and we went to the bar. Now alcohol makes symptoms worse so he didn't drink any-I prohibed it. He and I were having so much fun and I could see he was finally happy and moved on-plus he even got a date with his next girlfriend. He told me that I was the greatest guy in the world and thanked me for supporting him. It was a great feeling of helping another person out that inside I was happy and satified. Have you ever done anything special to help someone out?"
3) "I was at my nieces birthday party while I was feeling depressed and lonely. I went to the grocery store and bought her a card and some gift. I went back to the house and she was so happy as she opened her gifts-laughing and giggling. SHe looked so adorable. I gave her my present and she looked up with me and said, "I love you uncle [name]!" Tears almost came down and I was relieved that I touched someone's life so much that it made me happy again. Did you ever have someone pick you up when you were sad?"
4) "I was at school while during lunch period-I was walking and got tripped. My food spilled all over myslf and made me look like the jack ass. I got up from the floor and saw a group of jocks laughing. Think that's funny, I thought to myself. I took one of the jokes lunch and dropped it over his head. He got so pissed and enraged that he stood up and was gonna lunge at me, when I stepped aside and stook my foot out. I tripped him and he fell face flat on the floor. Now everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at him now! I walked away unscratched except for food all over myself but overall I finally stood up for myself and made the jock look like a asshole."
5) "Do you love the rain? I remember one time I was out with a friend of mine on the house porch. Just watching nature taking it's toll and hearing the loud thumps of raindrops falling above the roof. It was like music especially the lightening. Everytime the bolt would streak the sky and clapped, we both jumped and laughed. It was a awesome time together just us haning out smoking. That was the most wonderful times in my life-have you had any times like those?"
6) "One night I was with a close friend who I loved. She and I were outside staring at the night's stars as they twinkled and shined bright. It was romance in the air and a perfect time to kiss her. I grabbed her hand and we looked into each other's eyes. I could feel the sensation you get when you're ready to kiss. We drew each other closer but the problem was she had a husband. I said to myself fuck it! We kissed and made out! Later on after making out we had great sex under the night's stars. What have happened to you that was so romantic?"
Most of this stuff is based upon my life-except for the bully. I wish that did! However, these are great DHV you can benefit from and use. Use it during A2 stage. GOod luck and let the force be with you! LOL!
WOW! THESE ARE GOLD MAN! I'm going to borrow this awhile if you don't mind. I'm new to this PUA thing.