Arm rest routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Arm rest routine
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

While on a night out on Tuesday I unconsciously made a routine which I applied with 3 different girls in one night, this resulted in 3 sets of numbers with kiss closes and taking one of the girls back to mine (HB 7,7,8) . While this is obviously not conclusive it currently has a 100% success rate "FOR ME" so I thought I'd share it with you guys to discuss and try out for yourselves.

As a premise I am 6ft 3 however I believe the technique can be applied by lads of all heights providing they are at least a couple of inches taller than the HB. Me and my wing man approached a group of 4 girls on the smoking terrace and initiated a conversation, I made a joking remark about the HB 7's height and propped my arm on her shoulder labelling her publicly as my arm rest.

Breaking this down this allows you to be playful, break the touch barrier and anchor the girl to you all in one quick and easy action, the applications of this technique are endless. you can then easily escalate kino from this point onward as well as the verbal flirting. Sorted

(I repeated this 3 times)

Post subject: Re: Arm rest routine
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It will work with certain submissive women who are looking to be debased sexually.

Maybe if it leads anywhere, you can blurt out that you are cumming onto your armrest, chair, toilet, etc. lol.