What do i answer?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: What do i answer?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So many times there are girls around who make that stupid wussy questions instead of joining the game of flirting.

1) Are u studying or working? And what?
2) How old are u?
3) What are your hobbys?
4) Do u live alone or with your parents?
5) How much cash u earn the month?
etc etc

Any funny answer to these? And how do i avoid them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well two of those questions are mostly asked by shallow women who really, probley have no personality. Mainly 4 and 5. Asking if you live alone or with parents, they are trying to see what your status is, same with the money question. Them asking what you do for a living to can be considered a social question as well. I tend to avoid these questions with woman and just make up a cocky funny statement.

Like What do you do for a living? I don't currently have a job because I just got out of jail. Or something along those lines. I try and be serious, I love saying this because they are trying to figure out if you are forreal or not. They love mystery. If they ask how much I make by saying something smart like. Well how much do you make because I really don't wanna work and I want to find a rich girl so I can retire. Or just say in a serious tone. I make billions. I tend not to spill my life story when I first meet a girl, because like I said it creates mystery. But overall you should be asking the questions. If they start asking it means they are trying to see if you qualify to them..... But the actually truth is they need to quailfy to YOU.

Another thing if they wanna get really indepth with your life story, try adding some time constraint. Say you need to get back to your friends, or need to go somewhere or whatever, but see if she would wanna meet up sometime and get to know eachother over a cup of coffee or whatever. If she says yes, get her number, or email.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:23 am 

Just adding a quick answer to that:

GO cocky funny... Just make up some funny answer, and then ask about her, they will know your joking and they will ask you again and again and they might get frustrated because they want to know about you . Women love mystery

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com